Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Are you in a good mood or a bad mood. :)

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:36 PM
  • 68 Replies

I am in between right now,  bad mood because I have this allergic cough, and good mood because I had a nice evening with my husband.

by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Osstie
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:39 PM
I'm kind of in a bad mood right now because I want something sweet to eat, but we don't really have anything... Besides like.. apples.

Also I have to get up off the couch right now and wash my hair bc I have class tomorrow, and I don't wannaaaaaaa
Angelanscalf89
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Im like blahhhh. Im listening to music which usually helps but its not really working. Im wanting to write (I write poems) but Im feeling uninspired music usually helps with that, too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Could you dip the apples in honey? or powdered sugar?  Heh!

Come on get up!!! up!!! Wash that hair!!

Quoting Osstie:

I'm kind of in a bad mood right now because I want something sweet to eat, but we don't really have anything... Besides like.. apples.

Also I have to get up off the couch right now and wash my hair bc I have class tomorrow, and I don't wannaaaaaaa

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:43 PM

How about a quick 5 minutes of jogging in place or fresh air to get the juices flowing. Good luck!

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Im like blahhhh. Im listening to music which usually helps but its not really working. Im wanting to write (I write poems) but Im feeling uninspired music usually helps with that, too.

Mater-three
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I'm feeling sad. I'm not in a bad mood just sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Osstie
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:47 PM
I want a big fat piece of chocolate cake or a donut or something :(

OOOH something fried!

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting Osstie:

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Aw;  ((hugs)) would you like to talk about why you are sad?

Quoting Mater-three:

I'm feeling sad. I'm not in a bad mood just sad.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Oh yeah, chocolate cake! 

no no!

Hair washing time!!

Quoting Osstie:

I want a big fat piece of chocolate cake or a donut or something :(

OOOH something fried!

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting Osstie:

ShesALady
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I'm in a, too tired to do shit, mood. I haven't stopped since 6:30 am. I made the mistake of sitting on the couch and I still need to take the garbage out. Put dishes away. Brush my teeth and get pjs on. Now I can't move.
ShesALady
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Ugh and then there's girl scouts. They have a huge meeting tomorrow and I need to get all their forms together for candy orders and calculate the money. I forgot about that :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)