Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:39 PM
  • 721 Replies
3 moms liked this

hugsWelcome to the Advice for Moms group!

This is a great place to find advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

If you're dealing with a particular issue you'd like support or advice for, please click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group to post about it in a new thread so members will be more likely to see your post.

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself! And once you've replied, quote and reply to other moms who have introduced themselves, too!

I hope you enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:13 PM
2 moms liked this

Nice to meet everyone! I'm Stephanie, mom of 2 girls, 12 and 13, and married 14yrs. We live in AL.

LovelyMom0910
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:23 PM
4 moms liked this

Hello everyone I am Monique, I have two lovely boys and a little girl on the way shes due Dec. 24th nice to meet everyone hope to create new friends :)

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Oct. 25, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Hi Monique!  That is so exciting that your little girl is coming!  Are your boys excited for a sister?

Quoting LovelyMom0910:

Hello everyone I am Monique, I have two lovely boys and a little girl on the way shes due Dec. 24th nice to meet everyone hope to create new friends :)

Croissants
by New Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:33 PM
4 moms liked this

Hello everyonebig smile miniI'm Marie,I have 4 girls and a boy.Nice to meet all of you.group hug

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, Marie! Welcome to the group! How old are all your kids?

Quoting Croissants:

Hello everyonebig smile miniI'm Marie,I have 4 girls and a boy.Nice to meet all of you.group hug

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Hi, Monique! Congrats on the new little one:)

Quoting LovelyMom0910:

LovelyMom0910
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Nice to meet you Marie :) 

LovelyMom0910
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM

My oldest cant keep his little hand off my belly hes happy but my youngest I'm not sure hes that interested until she gets here :)

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Hi Marie and welcome to the group!  Where are you from?

Quoting Croissants:

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:01 PM

LOL.  I bet they will just love her once she is here.  So exciting!

Quoting LovelyMom0910:

My oldest cant keep his little hand off my belly hes happy but my youngest I'm not sure hes that interested until she gets here :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured