Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

could i be pregnant???

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:07 AM
  • 15 Replies
For the past couple of weeks I have been feeling so sick. have a slightly sharp pain in my mid lower abdomen for a few days now. My period has been extremely irregular for the past month (it'll come Monday leave Tuesday come back on Wednesday leave Thursday and come back in a week the stay for three days straight then stays gone for a week then stays for a day), could possibly be spotting (looks like "old blood" not bright its dark almost brownish). Been craving more and eating more than normal. Weight has been bouncing between 160 and 165 usually, currently at 168.2lbs temp is usually at 89.2 - 92.5 and its been higher than 95.0 for the past week. Feet are slightly swollen. Breast is hurting a lot more in the past couple weeks.

Have taken maybe 10 pregnancy tests (home test) all negative.

My period is usually regular and about 3-4weeks ago it stopped being regular. Bouncing all over. And the being sick through me off as well. Also have had 4 previous pregnancies, have never had blood come from nose ever unless I'm pregnant. My nose started bleeding this morning for no reason.

I don't know what to think after all negative tests... Help????
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-PB
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I would call the doc for a blood test.

rgba
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Go to the doctor. Pregnancy shouldn't mean abdominal pain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:32 AM
See a doctor. Probably not pregnant but he can tell you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sara170
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I had a friend that didn't test positive on a urine test till 6 weeks and at 4 weeks one was at the clinic. I would shoot for a blood test.

Pnukey
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Maybe not pregnant, but something is wrong. Definitely go to the doctor. Is there any chance it's menopause?

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:14 PM

I would take a blood test.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

landomaker
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:34 PM
That's how I feel when I'm ovulating. I am so in syncs with my body (due to trying to conceive with our last baby for a year) that I know exactly which aside I ovulate from. I can feel the twinge of pain in my lower abdomen when my egg is released. Sometimes I have slight spotting too. It could be that and it could be pregnancy. I am currently 8 weeks pregnant and I get small pains in my abdomen too. Are you testing first thing in the morning? If not, that could be why they are negative. If it's early on and you are testing later in the day there may just not be enough hormone in your urine to pick up on the test.
gonecrazi
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:41 PM

I would go see my doctor...

bpryce
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:50 PM
This is what I was thinking. You need to see a Dr. Menopause can start in your late 30's, early 40's, FYI.

Quoting Pnukey:

Maybe not pregnant, but something is wrong. Definitely go to the doctor. Is there any chance it's menopause?

mommyrebecca
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 2:50 AM
I'll be 22 a week from Halloween

Quoting bpryce:

This is what I was thinking. You need to see a Dr. Menopause can start in your late 30's, early 40's, FYI.

Quoting Pnukey:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured