Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

stay home work?

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:59 PM
  • 13 Replies
Im looking for job I can do make to extra money on the side I have two kids and husband on l&i i looking for something I can do at home
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luv.My.Kidz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

WorkingSolutions.com 

It's an at home JOB, not business op... 

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Nov. 4, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Good luck!

I started a home craft business back in 2006, a couple months after my son was born. It's hard work and takes a lot of effort, but I was able to bring in a couple thousand a month, when I was really focused on it. I've stepped away from it in the last year and a half, because I have been lacking the time (and I got bored) but I'm itching to get started again...or so I keep telling myself. :)

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I don't work from home but I know lots of ladies do businesses like Avon, Pampered Chef, etc to make extra money. 

Avarah
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:23 PM
I sell Tupperware and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. I'm not real big on recruiting normally, but they've got some serious incentives right now. If you've ever thought of selling before, right begore the holidays is a great time to a start.

The basics are that it's only $30 to start and you get over $350 in really desirable products. Sell $900 (which is easy) and Tupperware pays off the other $69 of your kit for you.

We make a straight 25% to start plus get samples for 35% off and the opportunity to win prizes of product, sales aides, cash, trips, electronics and other cool stuff all the time.

The only "quota" I'd to sell $250 over a continuous rolling 4 month period.

Lots of people sign up just to get access to samples and discounts. Lol. It's a pretty sweet deal compared to a lot of direct sales. Plus, we started the whole thing 65 years ago!

PM me if you (or anyone reading this) want more info.
aehutmacher
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Content writing
Annie_21
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 3:40 PM
The problem with that I dont have my permit yet and dont know many ppl

Quoting countrygirlkat:

I don't work from home but I know lots of ladies do businesses like Avon, Pampered Chef, etc to make extra money. 

AromaDrops33
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 3:44 PM
I'm a consultant for Jordan Essentials Bath & Body. We only make natural products. No quotas ever, no selling pressure and you can share and sell products strictly online.
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Nov. 4, 2013 at 3:44 PM
That does make it harder. Could you babysit from you home maybe?
Quoting Annie_21:

The problem with that I dont have my permit yet and dont know many ppl

Quoting countrygirlkat:

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Nov. 4, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I babysat when I stayed home, I was always leary of computer stype stuff.

Angela365
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I may have something for you. What type of work are you looking for?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)