Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

i am pregnant

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 2:25 PM
  • 9 Replies
Well I took a test today and I am pregnant.
Wow! I don't know how I feel! And I also need help with ideas on how to tell my bf.
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Bleacheddecay
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Just tell him. *HUGS*

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Congratulations!!
Say you have a tiny human in your uterus.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nursemommy6
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Lol that's a weird way to put it
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Nov. 4, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Congrats!  I would just straight up tell him when it is just the two of you like when you are out to eat or something.  I know it wasn't planned and maybe isn't the best timing but you both obviously love kids and adding another one won't make too much of a difference probably, lol. 

nursemommy6
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Thanks and that's probably how I'll tell him but I just have no idea how he will react lol he could be mad or excited idk lol

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Congrats!  I would just straight up tell him when it is just the two of you like when you are out to eat or something.  I know it wasn't planned and maybe isn't the best timing but you both obviously love kids and adding another one won't make too much of a difference probably, lol. 

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Nov. 4, 2013 at 3:40 PM
I would just be prepared that he may react in any way and then give him time to work through it. While he might be worried and such at first and react in a negative way I am sure given time he will be excited.
Quoting nursemommy6:

Thanks and that's probably how I'll tell him but I just have no idea how he will react lol he could be mad or excited idk lol

Quoting countrygirlkat:

nursemommy6
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 3:45 PM
If he didn't have 2 kids of his own I'd really be worried lol but i hope he'll be OK I mean I think so lol

Quoting countrygirlkat:

I would just be prepared that he may react in any way and then give him time to work through it. While he might be worried and such at first and react in a negative way I am sure given time he will be excited.

Quoting nursemommy6:

Quoting countrygirlkat:

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Nov. 4, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Congrats! Aren't you the one that posted between you that'd be like 9 kids? What fun, gl!!

nursemommy6
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Yes lol :p

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Congrats! Aren't you the one that posted between you that'd be like 9 kids? What fun, gl!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)