Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dad refuses kid McDonalds, Deemed UNFIT?!

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 7:24 PM
  • 18 Replies

http://nypost.com/2013/11/07/psychologist-called-dad-unfit-parent-for-refusing-son-mcdonalds-suit/

For one, why was he deemed "unfit" all he did was tell his child, mcdonalds or no dinner, its not like he told his child no food ever again. Its also not like he didnt feed his child any food all day, it is just dinner, and some kids actually refuse to eat dinner. Does that make the parent UNFIT??

This is where the courts abuse their power, and certain judges shouldnt be judges??

what do you think, do you think he is unfit, or did he do the right thing? Its not like the kid was dying of starvation or anything!

by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-PB
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow.  That's ridiculous.  #1 McDonald's is disgusting and unhealthy.  #2 kid was throwing a tantrum and should not be rewarded for bad behavior.  #3 Why would the mother report that crap?  Come on, kid was throwing a fit, McDonald's is gross, and missing one meal won't kill anybody.  Stupid.

btw...I am proud to say my 4 year old has never had McDonald's and if she threw a tantrum about it she wouldn't get McDonald's until college.  :-)

atlmom2
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Unreal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1squishysmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Our niece would do this in a second to her ex husband. Her and her 6yo spoiled daughter are completely ridiculous! It's amazing how dramatic people can be. I can't even stand to look at them.

jean_marie1987
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:25 PM
The dad did nothing wrong... Poor man in an unfair battle.
mommyof11050307
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:06 PM
I do it all the time to my kids. You either eat what's or dinner or you go to bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoanahLee
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Clear a cell for me, because if refusing to cater to a tantrum is aginst the law, im in big trouble! 

This is bullshit, the wife is being petty and trying to cause trouble and its embarassing that the courts are allowing her to behave that way. 

I feel bad for the dad, and for the kid who is going to grow up with that crazy mom. 

a_and_j_momma
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I am goin out on a limb and saying there is probably more to the story
polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 12:26 AM
The mother seems to be a person who thinks she is entitled to everything, but i don't know the back story.

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

I am goin out on a limb and saying there is probably more to the story
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 6:38 AM
Just crazy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured