Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! 7th Birthday Giveaway: How Would YOU Improve CafeMom? 7 Moms will WIN PRIZES!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 8:15 PM
  • 626 Replies
6 moms liked this

Over the past 7 years, CafeMom has evolved quite a bit!
When we the site launched on November 15, 2006, CafeMom only offered Profile Pages, the Journal section, the Photo section and Private Messages.  It wasn't until February 2007 that groups were introduced!  Since then, over 120,000 groups have been created!

The best part of CafeMom has always been the Moms!  Thank you for making CafeMom what it is today!:) 

What do you like most about CafeMom? 
Please tell us what you like about CafeMom!

What would YOU do to make CafeMom better?
Please share your suggestions on what you'd like to see on the site, features that you think would make CafeMom easier to use, more fun - anything on your mind!

birthday sweetpeaSeven members who reply to this post by November 20th at 11pm will each WIN a $25 gift card to Dunkin Donuts and a CafeMom coffee mug!

Then, click here to Hit the Pinata and WIN a Goody Bag!! >>

The How would you improve CafeMom sweepstakes starts 11/13/13 at 9am (ET) and ends 11/20/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period"). To enter this contest, reply to this post with an appropriate comment during the Sweepstakes Period.   Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. 
Seven winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to each receive a $25 gift card to Dunkin Donuts and a CafeMom coffee mug. The random drawing shall occur on or about 12/7/13.
No Purchase Necessary. Open to US residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Dec. 12, 2013 at 7:30 PM

congratulations      ....and the WINNERS are....   

Janinja          PhoenixsMommy10     navywife2377

Light.Shine       PandTsmomjuly      DevinAnnesmom       kitchenwench

You have each won a $25 Gift Card to Dunkin Donuts & a CafeMom Coffee Mug!

mymomisthebomb
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 3:43 PM

I love Cafemom, I have came and gone for 7 years! I like being able to vent and get advice!

The only thing that I would change would be the fighting and bivkering on here, oh and being able to post ANON! I dont like that at all!

Janinja
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I like cafemom a lot. I really enjoyed the birth groups. They helped me through my entire pregnancy. The only thing I would change is not something on cafemom but some of the members. I wish it wasn't so hostile at times.
rgba
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I love the diversity of women who post on here.

Oops--edit to add a change.  

I wish nasty trolls would be edited out a bit faster, but I know you are doing the best you can :)

johnny4ever
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I love all the virtual friendships and all love ones that I have met and become good friends with!

I would bring back Journals that everybody could see!

LadyKiki
by Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 7:02 PM

I love how you can see so many different topics in one location. The fighting is something I would change but I know that everyone has different views and people will clash like that.

Bmama1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 7:26 PM
I like the friends I've made.
Bmama1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Every now and then I like the trolls for entertainment.
Bmama1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 7:28 PM
5 moms liked this
I wish CafeMom had a phone app!
CaliBeachBabies
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I like participating and reading about topics I know little about to gain a new perspective.
What I would change though is the format.
Make it easier to see the new posts and how many have replied after you replied or you saw the last comment in that post. So you don't waste time going through everything to find your "spot'.
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Nov. 13, 2013 at 8:18 PM

I love the friends I have made and support most Moms give others.

I would change the way some Moms bash others.Its horrible!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured