Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Thinking about living a different lifestyle!

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 10:44 AM
  • 6 Replies
Im a single mother 26 in a relationship with a older man that is 52 and i'm tired of him always holding over my head the fact that I should leave get out and i'm tired of never being able to get any of his attention seems like there is always something. I come from a life of knowing how to survive so I was thinking about leaving him and becoming a stripper, which I use to be one when I was 18 and still keep my part-time job. I just don't what else to do i'm just tired of the fighting how else should I approach him before I embark on my new life style in which I am considering.
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Nov. 14, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I have no idea what to tell you. Good luck!

a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Why do you need to approach him? He sounds like an ass. I would go make my own life, enroll in school. Show your kids you can stand on your own two feet and overcome
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:03 AM

If things aren't working out with him then get out and start on your own.  While stripping is good money it may not be the best choice though.  It can be dangerous and can have some tough impacts on your children.  I would look at going to school part time and working towards a career that is stable and great for both your children and yourself. 

Andreaaa81
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Is this the best thing for you child? To have a mother who is a stripper?

kay283
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Hmmmmm. If you weren't a mommy, I'd say sure why not, whatever makes you happy. But you're a mom and that would cause major damage to your kids if they found out. What if you just get rid of the old guy, and find a better guy and do your own private strip show for him
Bleacheddecay
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Sounds like getting out of a relationship with this older guy who doesn't value you is a good idea.

If you have the body and attitude to be a stripper for the money and then use it to further yourself and your kids lives, I say go for it. Personally I was expecting you to say you wanted to move some place slower paced and cheaper but whatever will work for you and your kids. Just don't put up with people who treat you poorly or do things you will regret.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)