Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

What do you love most about being a Mom?

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 10:45 AM
  • 43 Replies

What I love most about being a mom is the love that I get from my kids. Their kisses and hugs are so priceless and they are still willing to give them even when I have to be harsh.

What do you love most about being a mom?

by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Nov. 20, 2013 at 10:54 AM
2 moms liked this

I love everything about being a mom :) 
But my favorite moments are when my daughter does something she is proud of, or my foster son learns a new skill. I love seeing the pride on their little faces when they accomplish something!  

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Those are great moments as well when they figure out that they can do something. They are so happy and proud and just want to do it over and over again.

I also think its great that you have open up your home to a child in need. Being someone who was in foster care and that later adopted, I respect people who can love beyond their own family.

Quoting Mommy2justone:

But my favorite moments are when my daughter does something she is proud of, or my foster son learns a new skill. I love seeing the pride on their little faces when they accomplish something!  

srm8824
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I love almost everything BUT my favorite would have to be when my son learns something new at school and he comes home and wants to know my opinion. It means so much to me that he wants to know what I think about it, too. I also love when he sings me what he learned in music class~ so sweet. I also love the random hugs and ksises or when he wakes up in the middle of the night, looks at me, smiles and goes back to sleep.

Roo1234
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Watching my kids grow and become the person they are meant to be.  Seeing them accomplish things that are more than I ever imagined for them.  Seeing them independent and turning to offer help to others.

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Aww how cute. How do you get him to sing to you. I try to get my young ones to and they get all bashful on me, lol.

Quoting srm8824:

I love almost everything BUT my favorite would have to be when my son learns something new at school and he comes home and wants to know my opinion. It means so much to me that he wants to know what I think about it, too. I also love when he sings me what he learned in music class~ so sweet. I also love the random hugs and ksises or when he wakes up in the middle of the night, looks at me, smiles and goes back to sleep.

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:45 AM

It must feel good to see that all your hard work is not being wasted and they are finding their way. Its those little moments when you catch them making the right decision that lets you know they were listening to  you.

Sounds like you are raising some awesome kids.

Quoting Roo1234:

Watching my kids grow and become the person they are meant to be.  Seeing them accomplish things that are more than I ever imagined for them.  Seeing them independent and turning to offer help to others.

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you :) we are hoping to adopt him sometime next year!

Quoting natural_s:

Those are great moments as well when they figure out that they can do something. They are so happy and proud and just want to do it over and over again.

I also think its great that you have open up your home to a child in need. Being someone who was in foster care and that later adopted, I respect people who can love beyond their own family.

Quoting Mommy2justone:

RaisinGirl78
by Member on Nov. 20, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I really enjoy seeing their smiling faces, their little faces when they do something for the first time, & when they learn something new.

maureenf
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this

First thing in the morning when my son wakes up he sleepily comes down stairs with his hair a mess and his eyes half open.  He stumbles over to me and leans his face into my belly.  I'll sit down on a kitchen chair and he curls up on my lap.  He's 9 now and just barely fits still.  I'll hold him and rub his back and smell his head for a few precious moments while he starts to really wake up.  Soon enough he is awake and jumps off my lap to start his day, but those few moments every morning make me so happy. 

MommyofSCC
by Crystall on Nov. 20, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I love the love my dd gives me.  She is always coming and giving me hugs and kisses and it melts my heart every single time.  I think she has something magical about her that even when she is angry I still feel the love from her!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)