Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

meals for your 1 year old?

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 6:31 AM
  • 35 Replies
What is your food schedule for your 1 year old and what do you give them?

by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 6:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:04 AM
We have breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner here. At one he was just starting to eat at every meal except for the snack after lunch which he napped through. Now at closer to two he's eating more, but at 12 months he was only nibbling at his food.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MMIC
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:07 AM
That makes me feel better. My daughter nibbles. I brought her to her one year old check up yesterday and she needs to gain a pound. I feel bad. She's a petite girl and she's picky though
polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Why does she need to gain a pound?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luckykarebear
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:10 AM
At one my daughter snaked quite often never eating much at probe stirring. I made sure to offer fruits and veggies, crackers and cheese, cottagr cheese at the majority of those snack times to ensure the healthy eating
amberNewman0213
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:14 AM
When my LOs were little they just ate stuff consistently threw out the day. The Gerber fruit pickups were a favorite and the cereal ones too.
MMIC
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:19 AM
She's very tall for her age so the chart was a little off. Both my husband and I were very "skinny" babies. Healthy but petite.

Quoting polkaspots:

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:25 AM
You mean her percentiles? Those just compare her to other kids, it's not a guideline to how much she should weigh. If she's tall and thin it just means that she's being compared with kids that are generally just larger than she is.

Quoting MMIC:

She's very tall for her age so the chart was a little off. Both my husband and I were very "skinny" babies. Healthy but petite.

Quoting polkaspots:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MMIC
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:34 AM
So I shouldn't worry? :/

Quoting polkaspots:

You mean her percentiles? Those just compare her to other kids, it's not a guideline to how much she should weigh. If she's tall and thin it just means that she's being compared with kids that are generally just larger than she is.

Quoting MMIC:

Quoting polkaspots:

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:35 AM
How much weight has she gained since birth?

Quoting MMIC:

Quoting polkaspots:

Quoting MMIC:

Quoting polkaspots:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MMIC
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 7:36 AM
She's 18 pounds

Quoting polkaspots:

How much weight has she gained since birth?

Quoting MMIC:

Quoting polkaspots:

Quoting MMIC:

Quoting polkaspots:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN