Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

EARLY PREGNANCY SPOTTING?

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2013 at 4:49 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hello, my name is Lee. I found out two weeks ago or maybe 3 that I was pregnant. I had missed my period by 9 days then I started bleeding which broke my heart to know I wasn't pregnant.. But after only 2 days it was light and gone already, not the normal for me. I usualy have long painful periods. So I took a test when bleeding still, positive, waited two days, positive, waited a week, positive, waited a day and took digital, pregnant. SO my question is, am I? I took a free clinic test in middle of day when my pee was deluted and it was negative, but home tests say positive... I sceduled a doctor appointment for DEC 2 to get sonogram and testing, but today i spotted light pink blood.. is that normal?

by on Nov. 28, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Orange_Crush
by on Nov. 28, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Its so hard to know. I think the only way to be certian is to see the Doc. Hugs
leeannfarley
by Member on Nov. 28, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Yeah You're right :/ just so scared.. I hope I can hold it out til monday when i have my appointment

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 10:07 AM

It's not that uncommon for pregnant women to bleed a little early on and still have a successful pregnancy but the only way to know for sure whether you're pregnant or not is to see your doctor. In the meantime, treat it as if you are - drink lots of fluids and rest as much as possible. ((HUGS)) and good luck!!

Reina13
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Definitely see a doctor. I always err on the side of caution. Good luck and hugs.

betterthenmymom
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Some woman who test postive for the rh factor will have spotting and bleeding through out the pregnancy. See an ob asap
a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 11:19 PM
I agree with the others. Please see a doctor
leeannfarley
by Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Sorry to say I just got back from the ER.... I lost my baby.. I am heart brokena nd might need time to think...

Orange_Crush
by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 9:53 PM
I am so sorry :(

Quoting leeannfarley:

Sorry to say I just got back from the ER.... I lost my baby.. I am heart brokena nd might need time to think...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)