Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Does your child eat a good breakfast?

Posted by   + Show Post

English-Muffin Egg Pizzas

English Muffin Breakfast Pizzas from http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/recipe-collections-favorites/easy-breakfast-recipes-kids-00000000038639/realsimple

Breakfast is important for all of us. Do your children eat a good breakfast? I found out when I was in college that when I ate a good high-protein breakfast that I had more energy all morning and didn't feel that I needed a snack before lunch.

by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Replies (21-30):
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Dec. 9, 2013 at 2:43 AM

my daughter usually just has a toasted blueberry bagel with butter on it..and a glass of milk

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 4:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes high protein low sugar:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southernwldchld
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 6:57 AM

It depends. I try to at least get something in them but they aren't really ready to eat anything until 10am. I've found small meals every 2 1/2 to 3 hours works better.

For the first time...I am not looking forward to Christmas...

steffiecox
by Steph on Dec. 9, 2013 at 7:06 AM
dd doesn't like to eat when she gets up in the morning. If she tells me she's hungry I'll make her some oatmeal or something. I tried getting her to try some cream of wheat but she turned her nose up at it.
katiebug840204
by Katie on Dec. 9, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Probably not. They eat breakfast as school and are picky.
Cozie_Sisika458
by Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 7:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Most mornings they are hungry and wanting to eat.
Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:51 AM

This sounds like a good breakfast-  protein and carbs. :)  Now I want a blueberry bagel! :)

Quoting alexis_06:

my daughter usually just has a toasted blueberry bagel with butter on it..and a glass of milk

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:53 AM

This sounds like the way I prefer to eat also. When I get up in the morning I am not hungry.

Quoting southernwldchld:

It depends. I try to at least get something in them but they aren't really ready to eat anything until 10am. I've found small meals every 2 1/2 to 3 hours works better.

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I haven't had cream of wheat for years. :) 

Quoting steffiecox: dd doesn't like to eat when she gets up in the morning. If she tells me she's hungry I'll make her some oatmeal or something. I tried getting her to try some cream of wheat but she turned her nose up at it.

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 9, 2013 at 9:55 AM

:( 

Quoting katiebug840204: Probably not. They eat breakfast as school and are picky.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)