Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Does your child eat a good breakfast?

Posted by   + Show Post

English-Muffin Egg Pizzas

English Muffin Breakfast Pizzas from http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/recipe-collections-favorites/easy-breakfast-recipes-kids-00000000038639/realsimple

Breakfast is important for all of us. Do your children eat a good breakfast? I found out when I was in college that when I ate a good high-protein breakfast that I had more energy all morning and didn't feel that I needed a snack before lunch.

by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Replies (51-53):
1stpreggers
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Wide variety but here's our top picks, quiche, omelets, pumpkin waffles, veggie scrambles, grits, french toast, crepes, pb &j oatmeal, homemade granola and yogurt with broiled grapefruit. We also have some type of fruit everyday with breakfast. On my days off I do brunch for us.

Quoting Bmat:

I hear this is a good thing. What do you serve for breakfast?

Quoting 1stpreggers: Yes breakfast is our favorite meal!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 10, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I am impressed! I don't have enough energy in the morning to cook this well.  (well let's face it, I am just not a good cook)  your breakfasts sound so tasty and nutritious!

Quoting 1stpreggers: Wide variety but here's our top picks, quiche, omelets, pumpkin waffles, veggie scrambles, grits, french toast, crepes, pb &j oatmeal, homemade granola and yogurt with broiled grapefruit. We also have some type of fruit everyday with breakfast. On my days off I do brunch for us.

Quoting Bmat:

1stpreggers
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Try your crockpot there's a lot of breakfast recipes that you can do overnight.

Quoting Bmat:

I am impressed! I don't have enough energy in the morning to cook this well.  (well let's face it, I am just not a good cook)  your breakfasts sound so tasty and nutritious!

Quoting 1stpreggers: Wide variety but here's our top picks, quiche, omelets, pumpkin waffles, veggie scrambles, grits, french toast, crepes, pb &j oatmeal, homemade granola and yogurt with broiled grapefruit. We also have some type of fruit everyday with breakfast. On my days off I do brunch for us.

Quoting Bmat:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN