7 Cute & Quirky Stocking Stuffer Ideas - What fun stocking stuffers have you given or received?
Still have a few gifts to buy? No worries -- our suggestions will make your job easier. We’ve got delightfully unique stocking stuffers for everyone on your list!
- Ninjabread Man cookie cutters: These are the perfect combination of playful and a little practical -- after all, you can use them to shape sweet treats all year long, not just at Christmastime. A lighthearted gift perfect for kids and grownups alike.
- Mustache coffee mug: Perk up their morning cup of coffee or tea with a fun and whimsical mug like this one (bundle it with some gourmet teabags or coffee grounds for an added bonus).
- Auto coin cup: Keep track your change on the go with this neat little gizmo that tallies up the value of coins as they’re pushed through the slot.
- Lego Star Wars kids watch: Little ones who love Legos and/or Star Wars will be happy to check the time when they’re wearing this adorable watch.
- Onion goggles: Treat the chef in your life to a future of tear-free onion chopping!
- “I’m calling Santa!” kitchen towel: Need a hostess gift? Here’s a humorous little something to bring to a party (wrap it around a bottle of wine if you like).
- Rockee parrot toothbrush: Suitable for all ages, this adorable toothbrush will stay “perched” on your countertop without falling over -- no more toothpaste mess near the sink!
What fun stocking stuffers have you given or received?