hi, my name is sarah and i just got my DD (5 yr old) blood test results and it really upset and confused me. and i am hoping that if anyone has any info that may help me to understand. i will be calling an allergist and following up but she has had no signs of distress or anaphalaxic shock (sp?) they said she is severely allergic to dust mites, and that it would be wise to cut out milk (which she drinks ALL the time, with no affects that we have seen) eggs (which scared me because she always gets a flu shot and i bake for them, i am big on making pancakes from scratch instead of the frozen no nutrition ones and come christmas i bake all the time) and wheat (this one confuses me also) no sandwiches? can she no longer eat school lunch? (because we are on a limited income and she gets free lunch, please dont flame times are rough) if i have to start buying almond and soy milk which is 4xs more expensive than regular milk and make her lunches everyday i can cut out another expense and make it work. she is my baby and i will always make it work for her. but why is there no symptoms? could the test be wrong? should i wait to change all this until i see the allergist and get the scratch test? or change immediately? does this mean she has celiac disease? the good news is it would force her to embrace veggies (woot) and would give me a new set of recipes to play with since i love to cook and bake. i just have to learn the new rules. please help. blessed be.