Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

What have you got planned for the week ahead (Dec.15-22 ?)

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 9:12 AM
  • 18 Replies

This tends to be a busy time of year. What have you got planned for the coming week?

by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fudgybuddymom
by Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Starting my new part time job as receptionist at a local unemployment center-only 18 hrs/week & $7.25/hr but better than nothing.Gotta get Molly some stocking stuffers. Wrap Molly's gifts. Send out Christmas cards. And of course shovel a pathway to my apt. And hopefully go with my friend Cathy to get her Christmas shopping done.

Halobetasol
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

same ole same ole blahhhhhhhhh 

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 15, 2013 at 4:20 PM

This is good news about your job! I hope it goes well.  Enjoy shopping with your friend. :)

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Starting my new part time job as receptionist at a local unemployment center-only 18 hrs/week & $7.25/hr but better than nothing.Gotta get Molly some stocking stuffers. Wrap Molly's gifts. Send out Christmas cards. And of course shovel a pathway to my apt. And hopefully go with my friend Cathy to get her Christmas shopping done.

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Aww,   :(

Quoting Halobetasol:

same ole same ole blahhhhhhhhh 

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I have two routine medical checkups, tea with some friends, and I hope to get several batches of cookies baked.

katiebug840204
by Katie on Dec. 15, 2013 at 4:23 PM
The kids Are in school until Thursday. No plans all week. Friday, since they will be home, I think we will go to the beach and build a snow man in the sand! Saturday we are driving up to St. Augustine to have Christmas with my mom and step dad. Sunday, since hubby isn't on call, we will be going to church.
Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 15, 2013 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Enjoy the snow man building and the Christmas celebration. :)

Quoting katiebug840204: The kids Are in school until Thursday. No plans all week. Friday, since they will be home, I think we will go to the beach and build a snow man in the sand! Saturday we are driving up to St. Augustine to have Christmas with my mom and step dad. Sunday, since hubby isn't on call, we will be going to church.

1frog
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Christmas shopping, again. A little more baking. Hubby won't be home for Christmas, so we celebrated early. I just finished one round of this, and here I go again! It's my own fault. The kids need Christmas on Christmas Day, even if grown, and hubby deserves to enjoy the holidays when he can. Whole family is spoiled! At least all the lights and decorations and major cleaning are done.

1frog
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 5:08 PM

fingers crossed

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Kaydence2010
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 5:09 PM
My birthday is monday.

My 2 month old dd has a check up wednesday.

My mom wants to see me sometime this week.

Laundry at some point.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)