Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

critters in our bed!!!*****update!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:15 PM
  • 32 Replies
1 mom liked this
That's it. I am done. Haven't slept well the last week and I don't think I'll ever sleep again. At least not at my moms house. She lives in a condo building. First floor. About 2 years ago my son was sleeping on her bed. Then mom saw something moving at the bottom end of the bed and when she came closer, she noticed it was a RAT!!! She got it out of the house but that was enough to freak me out. Well. We have been living at her l house for about a year now and last week. Early morning, i go to wake up Ds from bed and there was FROG on his PILLOW!! I mean, I am in PR, it was actually a coqui which is like a small frog.. Some people actually think it's cute. But cute or not, it's still a frog to me and I don't like them!!! Now I can't go to sleep thinking what will be the next creepy animal that will want to have a cozy side in our BEDS!!!!!! I really am freaked out right now.

***update***-**
Hi, thank u to all ladies who replied...I just realized that most or u suggested a kitty....I think they are beautiful animals but unfortunately I am allergic to them!!! :( that really stinks for me!! Wish I could have one :/

BTW. I included a pic of a coqui here on the post. Its on the second page. Couldn't find the link to add it to the OP..
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kathymomof2
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

yikes!!!   i don't like critters like that OUTSIDE, can't imagine finding them inside.   hope for your sake they are all gone

proudmommytoOJ
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too!!!!:(
I just realizes I mispelled critters wrong. Lol. Sorry. Spanish is now my first lamguage . lol
Thank u!

Quoting kathymomof2:

yikes!!!   i don't like critters like that OUTSIDE, can't imagine finding them inside.   hope for your sake they are all gone

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Dec. 20, 2013 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this

That would freak me out too!  Can you get a cat to keep them out?

a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 12:03 AM
I second the cat
snowangel1979
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I third the cat. (girls are better then boys LOL)
I would go threw room by room and look for the little cracks that that these critters may be coming in from.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Where my dad lives, you can find mini scorpions roaming the house and those things are poisonous.  Is the frog poisonous that made friends with your son?

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Dec. 21, 2013 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Maybe afierce kitty WILL help. Idk!
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this
You need a kitty lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Dec. 21, 2013 at 3:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow. I would sleep ever if I lived there.
proudmommytoOJ
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 8:44 AM
I am allergic to cats :( and yes...this whole week I made a throughout inspection of the bed and ALL surroundings but that's doesn't mean they can still sneak in after we are knocked out sleeping...I just want to cry....when I saw the frog, I actually froze, panicked and screamed to my mom because I feared that as I tried to get closer to it to get it out, it will just jumped right on my sons face!!! Yikes....I am about to start crying right about now!!

Quoting snowangel1979: I third the cat. (girls are better then boys LOL)
I would go threw room by room and look for the little cracks that that these critters may be coming in from.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)