Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

How do the holidays affect your pets?

Posted by   + Show Post

Our cats seem nervous.  They seem to be able to tell that something is going on.  What about your pets? Do they nibble on the Christmas tree? Do they steal cookies? Have they unwrapped presents?

by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Replies (41-44):
AliKatAK47
by Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:05 PM

They LOVE it.  They love all the new people to cuddle with and the new feet and laps to sit on. 

My cat hides in the christmas tree and the dogs chase the ornaments.  They steal food from unsuspecting family members and they sometimes nick the presents.  There's 8 of them, there is bound to be chaos. 

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

My pets are pretty unaffected. My cat likes to sleep under the tree and that's about it. My do is clueless:)

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:23 PM

LOL!! It sounds like a very fun time!

Quoting AliKatAK47:

They LOVE it.  They love all the new people to cuddle with and the new feet and laps to sit on. 

My cat hides in the christmas tree and the dogs chase the ornaments.  They steal food from unsuspecting family members and they sometimes nick the presents.  There's 8 of them, there is bound to be chaos. 

AliKatAK47
by Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

It is. 

Quoting Bmat:

LOL!! It sounds like a very fun time!

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN