Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:35 AM
  • 7 Replies

I have a 2 month old son with acid re flux and for the last month i have been doing everything for me and him to get some sleep.... so i have been letting him sleep in his bouncer.. now that the doctor has gave him something for that he is seems to be doing fine.... but i cant get him back in his bed... i got a mattress vibrator and even elevated his bed to make  like the bouncer but nothing seems to be working... What do i do? Also i changed his formula to soy and its helping with the re flux but it dont seem to be satisfying him... where he is hungry in between feedings and always wants a little more.... But when i had him on soothe he was not like that.. Please help

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
proudmommy690
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Honestly I would let him sleep in his bouncer. My youngest, for the longest time, would only sleep in her swing so I let her so we would both get sleep.
elzingah36
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:41 AM
I also agree. My son also slept in his bouncer until he was about 6 months old. My youngest slept in his car seat because that's where he felt the most comfortable. It's okay mama if they don't sleep in their cribs right away. Just let him be comfortable in his bouncy :)

Quoting proudmommy690: Honestly I would let him sleep in his bouncer. My youngest, for the longest time, would only sleep in her swing so I let her so we would both get sleep.
baw8756
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this

If hes comfortable in his bouncer I say leave him there. Eventually he will get bigger and it wont be a comfortable anymore and maybe then will be a good time to try and transition him to his bed. As long as he can be strapped in and is safe I wouldnt try and change things right now if thats what makes him comfortable

lbsajg
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:49 AM

im a first time mom and this is all new to me... i thought it made me a bad mom to let my child sleep in a bouncer..... 

a_and_j_momma
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Do you have a wedge for the crib? He may want to eat bc eating (in the moment) helps the pain from reflux
baw8756
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Quoting lbsajg:

im a first time mom and this is all new to me... i thought it made me a bad mom to let my child sleep in a bouncer..... 

Oh mama absolutely not!!!! First time around can be scary and make you question everything but you just do whats best for you and your child. You will have other moms tell you that you are a bad parent for a million things that you will do in your childs lifetime but as long as you are doing everything safely and within the best interest of you and your child...you are fine!!!!

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:11 AM
You do whatever you have to do to get sleep!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)