Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any changes to your body after pregnancy?

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:15 PM
  • 65 Replies
I can't help but notice that since giving birth to my boys, my body is definitely not the same. I still have acid reflux, get really emotional, reduced sex drive etc... Is this normal? Has anyone experienced any changes after pregnancy and how long did it last?
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amberNewman0213
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:18 PM
I had a low sex drive until I got use to the new routine with the new baby. The biggest thing pregnancy did for me was mess up my hip joints big time. And my periods became a lot heavier.
rgmom
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:24 PM
After my son my body and mood went back to normal. But after my daughter low sex drive, my belly stayed 😩, and heavy periods
Vmiller2008
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:28 PM
My back is also a little messed up. Not sure if it's from the epidural or carrying twins. It's amazing how child birth can change u :-(

Quoting amberNewman0213: I had a low sex drive until I got use to the new routine with the new baby. The biggest thing pregnancy did for me was mess up my hip joints big time. And my periods became a lot heavier.
amberNewman0213
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Oh yea. And I noticed even though I went back to my prebaby weight befor we decided to have another my jeans size became a 5 vrs a 3 cause my hips are wider. But I actually like that because I had no body shape befor lol

Quoting Vmiller2008: My back is also a little messed up. Not sure if it's from the epidural or carrying twins. It's amazing how child birth can change u :-(

Quoting amberNewman0213: I had a low sex drive until I got use to the new routine with the new baby. The biggest thing pregnancy did for me was mess up my hip joints big time. And my periods became a lot heavier.
Vmiller2008
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Lol, I need some hips myself. I had a c-section so mine didn't change.

Quoting amberNewman0213: Oh yea. And I noticed even though I went back to my prebaby weight befor we decided to have another my jeans size became a 5 vrs a 3 cause my hips are wider. But I actually like that because I had no body shape befor lol

Quoting Vmiller2008: My back is also a little messed up. Not sure if it's from the epidural or carrying twins. It's amazing how child birth can change u :-(

Vmiller2008
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Guess every pregnancy is different.

Quoting rgmom: After my son my body and mood went back to normal. But after my daughter low sex drive, my belly stayed 😩, and heavy periods
a_and_j_momma
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Yep! My hair even changed texture
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this

MY body went back to normal. With my second my sex drive took longer to return.  I have bigger boobs thanks to breastfeeding though.  Love the no periods for 13 months and counting.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Vmiller2008
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Even hair? Whoa

Quoting a_and_j_momma: Yep! My hair even changed texture
Vmiller2008
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Wow

Quoting a_and_j_momma: Yep! My hair even changed texture
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured