Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

What could this be (pics)

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:30 AM
  • 5 Replies

This appeared on my arm on Sunday...at first I thought allergies, but nothing is new in my life and its getting worse not better. It is so itchy and sore. I have made it bleed at night time because I scratch it at night.

 

It has spread too

 

 that is my elbow (inside)  where it started

 

 That is down my arm to my wrist.

 

Any one??

 

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PinkButterfly66
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:36 AM

Is the rash "weeping"?  If so, it could be poison ivy/oak.

Connorsmommy13
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:41 AM

 

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Is the rash "weeping"?  If so, it could be poison ivy/oak.

 No its all hard and crusty now but still itchy as all heck.

PinkButterfly66
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:43 AM

Did it weep at one time?  It still could be poison ivy.  You should probably make a trip to your doctor or urgent care center to see if a course of prednisone will clear it up.

Quoting Connorsmommy13:


Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Is the rash "weeping"?  If so, it could be poison ivy/oak.

 No its all hard and crusty now but still itchy as all heck.


Connorsmommy13
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:00 AM

 

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Did it weep at one time?  It still could be poison ivy.  You should probably make a trip to your doctor or urgent care center to see if a course of prednisone will clear it up.

Quoting Connorsmommy13:

 

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Is the rash "weeping"?  If so, it could be poison ivy/oak.

 No its all hard and crusty now but still itchy as all heck.


 No I dont think so also dont know where I could have come in contact with poisen Ivy or oak...

Jenn8604
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 4:21 AM
Did you brush up against any stranger in the store before this appeared? Or touch anything unusual? If it's not poison ivy Id say an allergic reaction to something that touched you there . Since it's concentrated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)