Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is for dinner tonight? (Jan 8)

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:44 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

We are having chili and cornbread. What about you?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:48 PM

Not sure. Likely some potstickers and orange chicken.  :)

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:49 PM

These sound good. Do you make your own? Buy frozen?  The reason I ask is that I was grocery shopping today and paused at these in the frozen food section, but then walked by.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Scallops in white wine sauce over basmati rice and sauteed xucchini and squash. 

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I love to make things from scratch. But there are times I'm too tired to care, and today is one. I have nice potstickers from costco and orange chicken from winco. The orange chicken was shockingly simply made so that makes me happy. Like, less than 10 ingredients and they're all food. I love that lol.

Quoting Bmat:

These sound good. Do you make your own? Buy frozen?  The reason I ask is that I was grocery shopping today and paused at these in the frozen food section, but then walked by.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL! Yes, all ingredients being food is a plus. :)

Quoting AM-BRAT:

I love to make things from scratch. But there are times I'm too tired to care, and today is one. I have nice potstickers from costco and orange chicken from winco. The orange chicken was shockingly simply made so that makes me happy. Like, less than 10 ingredients and they're all food. I love that lol.

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:07 PM

I've never tried cooking scallops. Your dinner sounds elegant and tasty!

Quoting SamMom912:

AtillaTheHun
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Goulash, red cabbage, and elbow noodles. 

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Potstickers and ravioli are great to make with leftovers,,, leftover meatballs, or any pork or chicken pieces. Grind them up with onions or scallions green pepper.. some soy sauce or siracha... Buy those premade wrappers  for won tons (usually bu the lettuce in the produce section.. I like nasoya brand.. Add a bit of meat to the wrapper and fry ir boil... Ymmy! 

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting AM-BRAT:

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Scallops are easy and wuick and my son has ŚLP (speech language) appt tonight.. So little time to cook when I get home. I made thr ice already, and the zuch and squash all cut up. Scallops are a bit pricey- but local fish market had deal ... So I picked up 1lb. :) 

Quoting Bmat:

I've never tried cooking scallops. Your dinner sounds elegant and tasty!

Quoting SamMom912:

TylersMom999
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Pinto beans, cornbread, and onion roasted red potatoes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)