Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I handle this?! Miscarriage possible TMI

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:58 PM
  • 1 Replies
A little backstory: Im 19, Dh is 23. Right now my DH and I have a 6mo son. DH also has a 2yo and 3yo DD. By no means do we want anymore for quite a while. I am on the depo shot and according to my doctor, because of my height and weight i am the perfect candidate for this BC and my body should respond to it really well. Before anyone says anything, I know BC is not 100% all the time. I am not being young an naive, we just do not use other contraceptives. I dont care what the doctors say because I know pregnancy can still happen even on BC. The last couple weeks (maybe longer I'm not too sure) I have been having weird food cravings. And a month or so ago I had spotting, the doctor narrowed it down to periods regulating with me continuing the same BC for 6months. Anyway, yesterday I started having off and on pains in my stomach and back, from my ribs all the way down to my hips. I have had spotting off and on since the post partum bleeding so spotting won't help me determine anything, until today.. I started losing bigger clumps of blood. The only time I can remember this happening was when I miscarried before DS. I haven't said anything to my DH because when I told him I though I was pregnant he told me I was being dramatic but bought me a test anyway to calm me down. It came back negative with not even the slightest sign of a second line.
My question is, is it possible that I was pregnant and am miscarrying? I know I previously stated that I know pregnancy can happen on BC but I'm looking for advice from other moms who have possibly been in my situation (possible miscarriage or thinking that way)
I feel sort of sad. We didn't want anymore right now but if I would have been pregnant we would love them the same and support them as we do our other children. But I still feel like I'm almost grieving, like I did during previous miscarriages. I'm not sure what to do right now.
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
BokanoMomma
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)