Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Show me!

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 10:30 PM
  • 13 Replies
Ok ladies we are in the process of buying a house. Need ideas. Show me your favorite room in your house :)
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Malayahsmom06
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Bump
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jan. 12, 2014 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

We are renting right now because we haven't sold our house in CO and had to move to TX for DH's job and I don't like any of the rooms in the house we are renting, lol.  I don't hav epictures of our CO house on this computer either, sorry.  Congrats though on your buying a house!

Malayahsmom06
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 11:35 PM
Thanks! My great great aunt lived there. She passed away ( not in the house) a few years ago. It is very white in there, but that is easily fixed :)

Quoting countrygirlkat:

We are renting right now because we haven't sold our house in CO and had to move to TX for DH's job and I don't like any of the rooms in the house we are renting, lol.  I don't hav epictures of our CO house on this computer either, sorry.  Congrats though on your buying a house!

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jan. 12, 2014 at 11:38 PM

It is almost nice that it is all white because it means you can decorate it and make it feel like your own right away.  Have fun!

Quoting Malayahsmom06: Thanks! My great great aunt lived there. She passed away ( not in the house) a few years ago. It is very white in there, but that is easily fixed :)

Quoting countrygirlkat:

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:26 AM

I love my house in general but these are some of my favorite areas.

Kitchen

DR

Foyer

Deck

Malayahsmom06
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Love your house! Your little guy is adorable too!

Quoting ceciliam:

Kitchen

DR

Foyer

Deck

we-r-up-to-4
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:46 AM
I'm so jealous!!! I would LOVE a house like yours. Don't answer if you feel this question is disrespectful but how much did you pay for it? Did you add anything to the structure of it?

Quoting ceciliam:

Kitchen

DR

Foyer

Deck

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Thank you. We purchased this house for $650,000 back in 2004. We have not added on to the structure but we did upgrade the kitchen in 2007 and recently remodeled our basement to include a gym, game room and theater...it's not quite done, yet. Oh and we put in an inground pool in 2008.

Quoting we-r-up-to-4: I'm so jealous!!! I would LOVE a house like yours. Don't answer if you feel this question is disrespectful but how much did you pay for it? Did you add anything to the structure of it?

Quoting ceciliam:

Kitchen

DR

Foyer

Deck

we-r-up-to-4
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Wow you're my hero. lol... Can I move in with you? jk.... please don't get creeped out. I have a weird sense of humor. =)

Quoting ceciliam:

Thank you. We purchased this house for $650,000 back in 2004. We have not added on to the structure but we did upgrade the kitchen in 2007 and recently remodeled our basement to include a gym, game room and theater...it's not quite done, yet. Oh and we put in an inground pool in 2008.

Quoting we-r-up-to-4: I'm so jealous!!! I would LOVE a house like yours. Don't answer if you feel this question is disrespectful but how much did you pay for it? Did you add anything to the structure of it?

Quoting ceciliam:

Kitchen

DR

Foyer

Deck

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:59 AM

LOL!

The thing with homes, or at least for me, is there will always be upgrading to do. I have a bunch of projects that I need to tackle this year.

Quoting we-r-up-to-4: Wow you're my hero. lol... Can I move in with you? jk.... please don't get creeped out. I have a weird sense of humor. =)

Quoting ceciliam:

Quoting ceciliam:

Kitchen

DR

Foyer

Deck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN