Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dizzy at work

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

So here's my problem, i am getting over the flu, i've had a really nasty caugh since day one (last thursday).  Today my caugh is a little better.  about an hour and a half ago, i started getting dizzy, now i'm nausious.  i tried to drink some water and eat some crackers.  I can't leave work, i took 2 days off last week and we are paycheck to paycheck right now.

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:06 PM

It sounds as though you still have the flu.  You shouldn't drive if you are dizzy.  I don't know what to tell you to do. I think you should have someone drive you home and tell your boss that you'll put in extra hours when you are well, if you want to.

DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Is it possible that your pregnant?

Dizzy nausea
HaileysMom07180
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:08 PM

ok so i'm starting to think its something else.  i left the office for about an hour to take some stuff down to the courthouse and i was just fine, no dizziness and no nausea, i came back and about 10 minutes later, i was dizzy again.  the building is really old and has really poor air quality so i'm wondering if something else is going on.

Quoting DACIA79: Is it possible that your pregnant?

Dizzy nausea

loramartin418
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Might be the lighting or something you are doing. when you are dizzy/nauseous take slow breaths with your head down. it helps me.

HaileysMom07180
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:15 PM

yeah i've been putting my forhead in my hands for a few seconds at a time

Quoting loramartin418:

Might be the lighting or something you are doing. when you are dizzy/nauseous take slow breaths with your head down. it helps me.

strictmomhere
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:04 PM
Hmm hope you are better soon:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-PB
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:06 PM

I get really dizzy when I get ear infections which usually happens every time I have a cold.  I actually passed out from it once.  Do you feel like you have fluid in your ears by chance?

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:57 PM

Hope you feel better soon!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

HaileysMom07180
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 9:38 AM

yes its very possible.  my ears hurt when i had the flu, doctor looked in them and didn't say anything about infection but its posible that i have one.  they are slightly plugged.  today i feel a little better

Quoting -PB:

I get really dizzy when I get ear infections which usually happens every time I have a cold.  I actually passed out from it once.  Do you feel like you have fluid in your ears by chance?

withsecond
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Well that's strange. 

Is anyone else feeling the same way? 

Quoting HaileysMom07180:

ok so i'm starting to think its something else.  i left the office for about an hour to take some stuff down to the courthouse and i was just fine, no dizziness and no nausea, i came back and about 10 minutes later, i was dizzy again.  the building is really old and has really poor air quality so i'm wondering if something else is going on.

Quoting DACIA79: Is it possible that your pregnant?

Dizzy nausea

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)