Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

What do you have going on today?

Posted by   + Show Post

It is a slow day for me. I don't want to drive when the roads are iffy, so I'll work on cleaning the house.

Not very exciting.

What are are you doing today?

by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Replies (11-15):
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Jan. 24, 2014 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!

Quoting Bmat:

Happy Birthday to your son! I hope he feels better by today, poor little guy.  He must have felt poorly to not want cake.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Today was my middle son's birthday, he turned 7.  He got lucky as it is the couty stock show so they had today and tomorrow off of school.  I was sad for him though because his asthma is so bad right now he didn't feel good today and didn't even want to eat his cake.  Poor guy. 

MrsApple
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Absolutely NOTHING.My daughter went to a friend's house after school for a sleepover so I enjoyed a nap when I would normally be getting her off the bus,made a late lunch for myself,and now I'm sitting here browsing online.Hubby has been at work since thursday morning and won't be home until sunday morning so I am responsibility free :) 

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 24, 2014 at 5:01 PM

Oh no, poor babe, and poor you. :(

Quoting waytomanykids10: Oh for the most part they are going ok. Only one we had a problem with is dropping my 7 year old dd off with her therapist. It only took the therapist and my husband to peal her off of me. Its one of those tough love things :(

Quoting Bmat:

It is so nice to have a break from running around all the time. How are the appointments for today going?

Quoting waytomanykids10:

We finally had a day where we had no appointments to attend so we hung out at home with the kids and did a bunch of nothing. Only thing we did have was my 7 year old boy had basketball practice so we did go to town for that. Tomorrow is making up for it, we have appointments all day :(

waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 5:09 PM
Yeah my husband calls her the duct tape girl. She holds on and it takes a lot to get her to let go.

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting waytomanykids10: Oh for the most part they are going ok. Only one we had a problem with is dropping my 7 year old dd off with her therapist. It only took the therapist and my husband to peal her off of me. Its one of those tough love things :(

Quoting Bmat:

It is so nice to have a break from running around all the time. How are the appointments for today going?

Quoting waytomanykids10:

We finally had a day where we had no appointments to attend so we hung out at home with the kids and did a bunch of nothing. Only thing we did have was my 7 year old boy had basketball practice so we did go to town for that. Tomorrow is making up for it, we have appointments all day :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:15 PM

awww. :(

Quoting waytomanykids10: Yeah my husband calls her the duct tape girl. She holds on and it takes a lot to get her to let go.

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting waytomanykids10:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN