Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Why do some couples tag their partner on everything they post on facebook?

Posted by   + Show Post
I see this alot and by a few couples. Every single post they make on facebook they make, his/her partner is tagged in it.

btw: I never said it bothers me. Its a curious question!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:29 AM
Replies (231-240):
Goddesswillow
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 4:04 PM

I only tag my husband in the pictures he is in, i dont see why people have to always tag someone

mommie2madison
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't come across this with any of my fb friends tagging their partner in every status update, just pictures.  I tag my husband only in pictures of him or our kids, or if there is something in particular I want him to take a look at, like an article I might share that I know he will like, or if I'm posting a sarcastic, or gratitude type status pointed at him.  For example something like "ahhh - love that my husband gets up with the kids on Sat mornings so I can sleep in" and I would tag him.  

laureng24
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 2:18 AM

I do it so he can know what I'm making for dinner,or what I'm doing with the kids..I also do it when I want to pst something to his wall..he works long hours 5 days out of the week,and we hardly get to spend time together..even on his days off,I have doctors appointments,so yea,it's just my way of staying in touch,also since he can't talk on the phone like that at work.

MSJAP2010
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:27 AM
I only tag my husband if it's something I think he should see & he's not home.
bthib3
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 8:15 PM

My facebook automaticly tags my husband in anything that I post or share but when he posts or shares it dont tag me. We have no clue as to why this is happinging but just deal with it.

Diane1223
by Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 11:43 PM

I tag my husband, when I want him to be a part of the conversation, if I am posting something that I want to see, or If I am sending him something. 

KAlle21
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 6:14 AM
I do that too! 😊

Quoting lilblu399: When I post pictures I tag my husband, I'm not friends with some of his FB friends and so they can see our kids.
TrinitaSimmons
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:33 AM
This is the only time I tag mine too.

Quoting lilblu399: When I post pictures I tag my husband, I'm not friends with some of his FB friends and so they can see our kids.
ambcortez
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Because they are co-dependent.

furbabymum
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 5:08 PM

Beats me. I only put my DH in the post if I'm talking about him. i.e. "DH bought me these flowers." Otherwise my DH could care less what I'm doing on FB and I couldn't care if he cares.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN