Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Diaper Help!!

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 7:26 PM
  • 10 Replies

My son is 2 years old and I have tried just about every brand of diapers trying to find one so that he will not wake up soaked in pee.  The Luvs diapers used to work really good but are not any more.  I am so tired of having to wash his sheets every day and I would love to pick him up from his crib in the morning and have hime be dry.  He does have a sippy cup before he goes to bed, which is why I get up in the middle of the night to change him, but he still wakes up wet.  I dont understand it! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Briangel
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Cut back liquid intake at a certain time. And they make overnight diapers meant to hold more. They also sell rubber pants you can put over the diaper to hold the moisture in. Last suggestion: sheet protecter, it ties on crib sides and has waterproof bottom, much easier to change frequently than the sheet.
a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:38 PM
Try a larger size
leanntx
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:44 PM
Buy him overnight diapers. They are meant to hold more.
DACIA79
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a 4 month old boy .I have gone through every brand name pamper and he soaked through them all . Feeling like I had nothing to lose I got pampers from Family Dollar called Kidgets and I absolutely love them and they are only 6 bucks a pack.
Junebaby18
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:49 PM
You may need to go up a size at nap and bedtime. Also nighttime diapers will work too at holding more in.
Lovemyangels88
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:54 PM

Quoting Briangel: Cut back liquid intake at a certain time. And they make overnight diapers meant to hold more. They also sell rubber pants you can put over the diaper to hold the moisture in. Last suggestion: sheet protecter, it ties on crib sides and has waterproof bottom, much easier to change frequently than the sheet.

I actually just bought a sheet protector so im hoping that helps.  I didnt know about the rubber pants so ill have to look into those thanks!

aurora.dove
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:55 PM

Have you tried Up&up it's Target's store brand. They have always worked amazingly for my DS.

Lovemyangels88
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:56 PM

Quoting a_and_j_momma: Try a larger size

I did that when it first started happening and he is in a size 6 now.

Lovemyangels88
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:57 PM

I have actually not tried the target brand.  I will definitly give them a shot thanks!

Quoting aurora.dove:

Have you tried Up&up it's Target's store brand. They have always worked amazingly for my DS.

aurora.dove
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:04 PM

You're welcome! They are super cute polka dots, they are better than anything I've ever tried, and we've been tried just about everything. We've tried Luvs as well and will get them in a pinch if we run out and can't get to a target, but their brand is still fantastic.

Quoting Lovemyangels88:

I have actually not tried the target brand.  I will definitly give them a shot thanks!

Quoting aurora.dove:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN