Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Do you believe your children will be there when you need them later in life? (VIDEO)

This is such a touching story about a mother and son switching roles - Now, Taylor is taking care of his mom in her time of need.

P&G "Thank You, Mom" | Raising An Olympian: Taylor Lipsett | "Nothing Can Hold You Back"

For teaching us that falling only makes us stronger. For giving us the encouragement to try again. Thank you, Mom. Learn more about P&G Thank You, Mom at http://www.facebook.com/ThankYouMom.

Do you believe that your children will be there for you when you need them later in life? What are your expectations?

by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 2:31 PM
Replies (71-72):
Pukalani79
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:19 AM

My kids have watched as my in-laws have cared for both sets of their parents. That's just something they have been raised with. My youngest even had a plan worked out as far as what day which one of the kids would make us dinner each week.  :)

1squishysmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Our boys are 21 and 18. Our 18yo would be there for us, thru anything. Our 21yo likely would not. He isn't a horrible person, he just isn't the type that would be able to handle it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)