Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Needing Advice...what do I do?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 7:15 AM
  • 23 Replies
Me and my partner have been together for almost 3 years. We have a beautiful little girl together and a life we're building. He just recently found out that he has a second child with his exgf. That little girl just turned 2 years old this month. So that means he would have cheated on me. Well we had a moment where we stopped seeing each other about 3 yrs or so ago and he said he had a weak moment during that time. But we were still talking every day and it only lasted about a week before we started seeing each other again. Now I am mad because he gave me HPV from his baby mama who is a POS that shoots up meth and doesnt take care of any of her 9 kids. Out of common courtesy and for the sake of honesty and trust shouldn't he have told me he had that weak moment right when we got back together? Im so upset I cant even see straight. I feel like somebody needs to castrate him. Oh and im 25 and he is 43 years old. So yes he is an "adult" though horny raging boy is more accurate. I love him but when this drama and his past mistakes keep popping up idk if I can handle it anymore.
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommaFruFru
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:19 AM
If he was truley sorry for cheating then yes he should gave cane clean.

And there us no way to tell how you got hpv or how long you have had it. It can.lie dormant in your system for years
funhappymom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry for what you are going through. I agree with the previous poster, there is no way to know how you got HPV. It could have been there for years.

It does sound to me like even though he is 43, he's not very mature. Now is a good time to decide if you want to live like this forever or if you want to make a change. I truly believe that a couple can work through an affair but it really does take both parties to get through it. If he's not willing, then maybe you should make other arrangements for you and your daughter.

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

MountieMama
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:36 AM
If you've a been together almost 3 years and the baby just turned two... Maybe he didn't cheat. Or maybe he slept with her a time or two before you guys were in a committed relationship?

TNlady88
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:55 AM
Really the thing that bothers me most is that he didnt tell me when we got back together. Especially knowing she sleeps around (shes a diagnosed sex addict). He coulr be hiding other things from me like having more kids etc.
TNlady88
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:58 AM
I figured the timing up and he had been with her during the time we were talking. It will be 3 years March 13th. So he would have gotten her pregnant about March or April that year. We split up for about a week but continued to talk every day and then got back together.

Quoting MountieMama: If you've a been together almost 3 years and the baby just turned two... Maybe he didn't cheat. Or maybe he slept with her a time or two before you guys were in a committed relationship?

emmy526
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I think the question you should ask yourself is, 'how many 'weak moments' will he have in times of crisis and go running to someone else and not tell you?'  And, his past mistakes are exactly that - HIS..let HIM own them.  Personally, he sounds like a total loser at his age. 

shellyplatz
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:41 AM

wow! If he has not grown up at 40 he is never going to.

TNlady88
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:36 AM
After discussing it further he realized it was April 9th that he had sex with her cause he was at a concert that night. I was in class at college and we WERE seeing each other at that point. I remember that day cause I wanted to go with him but he told me not to miss class. So...I have a cheating lying mother f$&%@× to deal with. Im gonna make his evening hell and im leaving his a$$.
LiveinJoy
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 7:58 PM

I can't tell you what you should do. I can only lend my own wisdom.

You love him? Does he love you? Are you good together as a family? 

Do you find yourself wondering if you're making the right decision?

Also, you seem to know quite abit about his history and his past relationships. Does he make good choices in your opinion? Are you capable of making good choices?

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:05 PM
He sounds immature. I wouldn't be with him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)