Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a tattoo?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:08 AM
  • 44 Replies

I feel like I am the only one of my mom friends that doesn't have a tattoo. I thought about getting something in honor of my Grandma when she passed away, but I am too chicken. 

Do you have a tattoo? If so, does it have any significance?

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkfairy0206
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:13 AM
Yes 5, and they all are significant to me. On back of my neck is Harley Davidson symbol with my uncle's name through it. And the artist put a butterfly on top for me. For my first daughter angel wings and her name in it. My 2nd daughter s name and a butterfly, my 3rd daughter's name over sun moon and stars and my husband's name on lower back. K want to get my sons name. Not sure what and where. I want to get morning glory flower on my ankle wrapping up to my calf (that would be in honor of my grandma who always had morning glory's) definitely want to get a horse and fairy.
SarahLizyB
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:14 AM

No. I like the idea of tattoos, but I'm just not interested in getting one

Mommy2justone
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:15 AM

They sound pretty :) 

Quoting pinkfairy0206: Yes 5, and they all are significant to me. On back of my neck is Harley Davidson symbol with my uncle's name through it. And the artist put a butterfly on top for me. For my first daughter angel wings and her name in it. My 2nd daughter s name and a butterfly, my 3rd daughter's name over sun moon and stars and my husband's name on lower back. K want to get my sons name. Not sure what and where. I want to get morning glory flower on my ankle wrapping up to my calf (that would be in honor of my grandma who always had morning glory's) definitely want to get a horse and fairy.

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:16 AM

No I will be the last person to get one. I hate them.

Mommy2justone
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:16 AM

That is how I feel sometimes, but other times I really want one, LOL! 

Quoting SarahLizyB:

No. I like the idea of tattoos, but I'm just not interested in getting one

vwd_johnson
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Of course. I have 4 and more to come when I can afford more. They are all significant to me.
Mommy2justone
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:17 AM

What was your first one? And what does it mean to you? 

Quoting vwd_johnson: Of course. I have 4 and more to come when I can afford more. They are all significant to me.

Momofmenagerie
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:20 AM
Yes, I have one. As far as significance? Haha at 19 absolutely! Now not as much except a reminder of how fun that time was. I'm quite fond of it and now think I'd look odd w/o it.
Mommy2justone
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:21 AM

What is it, if I might ask?

Quoting Momofmenagerie: Yes, I have one. As far as significance? Haha at 19 absolutely! Now not as much except a reminder of how fun that time was. I'm quite fond of it and now think I'd look odd w/o it.

pinkfairy0206
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:22 AM
Thank you:) I love them all and would never walk into a place and pick kne from the wall. The studio I got to actually ONLY does hand drawn work. He has never done the same tattoo twice. That would be my advice if you decide to get one. Find an artist that does his own drawings.

Quoting Mommy2justone:

They sound pretty :) 

Quoting pinkfairy0206: Yes 5, and they all are significant to me. On back of my neck is Harley Davidson symbol with my uncle's name through it. And the artist put a butterfly on top for me. For my first daughter angel wings and her name in it. My 2nd daughter s name and a butterfly, my 3rd daughter's name over sun moon and stars and my husband's name on lower back. K want to get my sons name. Not sure what and where. I want to get morning glory flower on my ankle wrapping up to my calf (that would be in honor of my grandma who always had morning glory's) definitely want to get a horse and fairy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)