Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Done

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:35 AM
  • 28 Replies
1 mom liked this

When did u know u were done having kids? Do u have any regrets on that desecision?

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SexyTeacher
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:38 AM

I knew I was done when the doc told me not to get pregnant again. I had a terrible miscarraige and almost died due to the blood loss. It also caused internal scarring and I had a weak uterus afterwards. Now I am VERY glad I have just 1. She is a handful.

Mommy2justone
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:41 AM

I would love to have more children. 

We have my daughter (6) and our son (1) whom we are adopting this year. 

I wish I could have 2 more. But I think we are done biologically and adoptive.  

othermom
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

After our third I knew we were done. Although occasionally I think about a 4th, we don't have the room, money or patiences for another

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:16 AM

I knew because one more kid might send us over the edge of craziness...apparently God had other plans. We are 5 weeks pregnant with a surprise!  Our 3 and final one!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

strictmomhere
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:21 AM
I had 4 and 2 step we were done lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamcafemom83
by Mariah on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:56 AM
I thought I was done with 2. But in the last 6 months, I just couldn't fight the baby fever no matter how hard I tried. We are expecting #3 this july. This WILL be it for us lol husband will be getting a vasectomy.
JC2223
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:03 PM

After my second miscarriage we decided no more. DH is almost 10 years older than me and I was 35 at the time of my last miscarriage. We had a few lengthy discussions on the risks and also how we felt about the age factor. We decided the risks and age outweighed the need for another child. The only regret I have is not trying to have children sooner. We waited 7 years to ensure his 2 children from his first marriage were secure. By the time we felt it was right for us to go ahead, I miscarried my first, had our DD 2 years later, then miscarried again 3 years later. I was devastated after the second and felt a lot of resentment for waiting all those years. I felt like I lost all those reproductive years and couldn't get them back. That's my only regret.

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Probably when I was still pregnant with my 1st and only.

mamahufferd
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:49 PM
I've got 3 year old twins. I am done! I've known for sure for over a year. just trying to weigh options to get everything taken care of so we won't have any oops babies. lol. I just don't need another set of twins!!!
CASAHM209
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:51 PM

I had 2 boys 13 1/2 months apart & missed sleeping. DH & I started arguing about who had to get up with the baby so he got a vasectomy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)