Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mama's with piercings

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:34 AM
  • 9 Replies

Do any of you have dermals??? I really want ones on my hips but too scaredofwhat it would feel like!!! Advice

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mandee1503
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:44 AM

I don't have dermals, but was thinking about getting some. I have no clue what they feel like so here's a bump.

anfisasmommy
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:48 AM

I know I want two on each hip so it kindalooks like the bars, but The thought of it digging and screwing inscaresthe hell out of me!

jfd397
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:52 AM
I had a dermal in my chest, but it fell out. Ouch. All of my friends who have had one say that the ones they have gotten in their chest has fallen out to as well.
anfisasmommy
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Did they hurt though I do not want it on my chest kinda on the front of my hips

Mama_Pollito
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:28 PM

I had one on my chest and after a while i just took it off, I got tired of getting it stock on shirts and stuff, and it left an ugly scar! I liked it when i had it but now I regret it... but it didn't hurt when I got it... I think piercing your nose hurts the most...

Mommy2justone
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:29 PM

My sister got dermals on her hips and her jeans kept snagging on them. She ended up having them taken out. 

venessaw04
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:43 PM

i got demals on each of the topside of my wrist,  they snagged and eventually i had to take them out.  I also got my 2 sisters them, one has 3 down the top of her spine and the other has 2 on the clavicles.  They both still have theirs.  I do have small scars.  Only thing that you will have to worry about is having them get snagged by your clothes, and it does cause some irritation when snagged.   I love piercing and tattoos, and the dermals didnt hurt for me but getting them out is a nother story.  your skin forms through the hole in the demal base and literly has to be cut out.  I removed them my self at home

venessaw04
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:45 PM

they take a needle down and then to the side in order to slide the base in,  and then the top is what actually screws into the base so you are able to change it when you want.  

Quoting anfisasmommy:

I know I want two on each hip so it kindalooks like the bars, but The thought of it digging and screwing inscaresthe hell out of me!

anfisasmommy
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:53 PM

omg you all haveme scared lol luckily religious wise not allwed to wear pants, so no jean snagging!!! but still ahhhh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)