Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tat

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:53 PM
  • 13 Replies

s i am getting my first tat on friday. one on each wrist. im so cared. Any adivce.

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbarker9
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:30 PM

I have a nautical star on both forearms, with smaller stars making sort of like a bracelet around them. They didn't hurt as bad as I had expected. I actually didn't eat anything the morning of (I got mine done around noon), and I ended up passing out while the guy was putting my stencil on LOL I had myself THAT worked up.

I think it just felt annoying... almost like a burning sensation after awhile at it. I want another one.

What are you getting?

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:55 PM

Not from me.  I am scared to get one.  :)

sktrowb
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:33 PM

make sure its something u want before u get it... think about location and how it will effect future jobs... I know some employers(at least in my local area) dont want visiable tats...

mommylizTB2809
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:26 PM

So I should eat something

Quoting jbarker9:

I have a nautical star on both forearms, with smaller stars making sort of like a bracelet around them. They didn't hurt as bad as I had expected. I actually didn't eat anything the morning of (I got mine done around noon), and I ended up passing out while the guy was putting my stencil on LOL I had myself THAT worked up.

I think it just felt annoying... almost like a burning sensation after awhile at it. I want another one.

What are you getting?

mommylizTB2809
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:27 PM

Its my kids names but in Japanese. Sorry for my spelling.

Quoting sktrowb:

make sure its something u want before u get it... think about location and how it will effect future jobs... I know some employers(at least in my local area) dont want visiable tats...

-PB
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:58 PM

I wouldn't get one in a visible area for job reasons.  Many employers don't like that.  Tats aren't that bad depending on where you get em'. 

OT...but did you pay back your mil already?  That was quick.  Must have been a nice tax refund.  GL

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:52 PM
Good luck!
mommylizTB2809
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:01 AM

we should have gotting it today and we didnt

Quoting -PB:

I wouldn't get one in a visible area for job reasons.  Many employers don't like that.  Tats aren't that bad depending on where you get em'. 

OT...but did you pay back your mil already?  That was quick.  Must have been a nice tax refund.  GL

outer.banks
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:08 AM

What are you getting?

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Ive never had one. GL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)