Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6 days passed my missed period and...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:36 PM
  • 7 Replies
Test said negative could it be to early?? How long should I wait to test
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lilmama8408
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:38 PM
Passed your period it should pop up fairly quick. Id give it a week and make a doctor apt
SissySmurf
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:45 PM

Hmmm, that's weird. Have you been stressing? Have you been puttin' a lot of thought on wantin' to be pregnant, hopin' that you're not?  Or stressing about anything else that may delay your cycle? I'd give it a couple more days and test again. This time, just for old fashioned sake, try mornin' urine. I never have but that's what they recommend, I guess.. lol..

Leanin.on.faith
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:11 PM
Not that I know of but I could be lol

Quoting SissySmurf:

Hmmm, that's weird. Have you been stressing? Have you been puttin' a lot of thought on wantin' to be pregnant, hopin' that you're not?  Or stressing about anything else that may delay your cycle? I'd give it a couple more days and test again. This time, just for old fashioned sake, try mornin' urine. I never have but that's what they recommend, I guess.. lol..

Leanin.on.faith
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:11 PM
Not that I know of but I could be lol

Quoting SissySmurf:

Leanin.on.faith
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:12 PM
Ok thanks!!

Quoting lilmama8408: Passed your period it should pop up fairly quick. Id give it a week and make a doctor apt
Paigesmommy78
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:14 PM
This

Quoting lilmama8408: Passed your period it should pop up fairly quick. Id give it a week and make a doctor apt
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)