Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

36 weeks pregnant, vomited bile

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 10:47 AM
  • 4 Replies
I am 36 weeks pregnant and this morning I woke up ate breakfast, so my belly was full but an hour after felt sick and vomited but when I did it was bile. I thought you only threw that up if you had an empty stomach. I am getting blood work tomorrow to check my bile salts because o have been severely itchy and they want to check me for cholestasis, so now Im really wondering of I have it. Any advice.
by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Randi02
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 11:31 AM

I had cholestasis with my last pregnancy, but I vomited bile with all 4. I had morning sickness all the way through. I always had burst blood vessels under my eyes from puking :(

I hope you feel better. My baby was delivered at 36 weeks 6 days because of the cholestasis.

Libra113
by Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 11:45 AM
I was really sick with my last two and in the beginning of this one, but I usually only throw up bile when I had an empty stomach so it was weird that I did after I ate pancakes. I get blood work tomorrow to find out. I am so itchy all over my whole body with no rash, and it really effects me at night. I'll be 37 weeks on Tuesday.

Quoting Randi02:

I had cholestasis with my last pregnancy, but I vomited bile with all 4. I had morning sickness all the way through. I always had burst blood vessels under my eyes from puking :(

I hope you feel better. My baby was delivered at 36 weeks 6 days because of the cholestasis.

momofsixangels
by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope they figure it out for you. Hope you feel better

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Feb. 9, 2014 at 1:33 PM

I never threw up with my daughter, but came close. I hope they can figure out what is wrong. Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN