Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

money saving tips

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:49 PM
  • 5 Replies

What are ways you save money?

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
virginiamama71
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:31 PM

I have a set amount taken from my paycheck every 2 weeks that goes into my savings account.

than I use what is left to pay bills, buy groceries and money saved while shopping is later added to my savings.

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:51 PM

Dave Ramsey has some wonderful financial planning and advice if you haven't checked him out.  We use cash only and put it in envelopes based on things and budget it.  That helps save a lot because you are very away of what you are spending.  I also meal plan, shop sales and coupon. 

sonnyswoman75
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:54 PM

I would love to learn more about couponing. I would love to be one of those extreme coupon people.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Dave Ramsey has some wonderful financial planning and advice if you haven't checked him out.  We use cash only and put it in envelopes based on things and budget it.  That helps save a lot because you are very away of what you are spending.  I also meal plan, shop sales and coupon. 

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:55 PM

I coupon.I am addicted to finding deals and getting stuff cheap or free

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:05 PM

The Krazy Coupon Lady is a great website where you can match up coupons with store deals and try to maximize your money. 

Quoting sonnyswoman75:

I would love to learn more about couponing. I would love to be one of those extreme coupon people.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)