Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I have cabin fever, how about you?

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 7:13 PM
  • 23 Replies

I've hardly gone out because of the weather and roads, but I am really looking forward to getting out and grocery shopping tomorrow.  This is just sad. I need to get out more. LOL!

by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I did. Glad I am the hell out of Wisconsin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Feb. 16, 2014 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope.Sorry Im in fl

Saharra
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, that is funny :) I can kinda understand with the way this weather has been this winter though. It's supposed to start warming up here a bit this week though! YAY!
frndlyfn
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope I went girl scout hunting today despite the rain and wind.  We scored 2 boxes at 2 different locations.

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 16, 2014 at 9:24 PM

LOL!! FL looks really good right now. :)

Quoting momofsixangels:

Nope.Sorry Im in fl

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 16, 2014 at 9:25 PM

:)  It will take a lot to melt all the snow here, but as long as the roads and parking lots are safe, I'm good. 

Quoting Saharra: Lol, that is funny :) I can kinda understand with the way this weather has been this winter though. It's supposed to start warming up here a bit this week though! YAY!

KME3
by Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this
It was 78degrees today...lol. Beautiful day... Have fun getting out tomorrow. :)
Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 16, 2014 at 9:27 PM

Good for you! I ordered several boxes from a girl whose mom I met at a scout table last year. I thought I was getting cookies, but I haven't heard for a few weeks now and surely they would have contacted me. I know when I was a scout I would have been thrilled to have sold so many to one person.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Nope I went girl scout hunting today despite the rain and wind.  We scored 2 boxes at 2 different locations.

Bmat
by Barb on Feb. 16, 2014 at 9:28 PM

78!!!!   Nice!

Thanks.  :)

Quoting KME3: It was 78degrees today...lol. Beautiful day... Have fun getting out tomorrow. :)

JasonsMom2007
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 9:28 PM
Nope I'm sitting outside near our burn piles right now. Hubby is inside feeding and bathing the kids then getting them in bed. Tomorrow we are going to a science museum and the kids can't wait. My 6 year old is so excited because they have an electron microscope there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured