Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

relationship question

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:33 PM
  • 3 Replies

so how often does your boyfriend text/call you through out the day/night?

how often does he come over and see you? if he says i had a life before i met you friends and goals i don't know just seems mean when he says that to me how would you feel?

i ask because i'm so confused more then ever we have only been going out for 7 months but we both agree that it feel's longer like a year or 2 long you know..so please help any relationsip advice you can give will be great

by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
othermom
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 9:56 PM

When me and my husband were dating we didn't have cell phone that text we would talk most days on the phone and see eachother a few times a week, sometimes more. He worked, I worked, ect. When we moved in together we saw each other daily

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Feb. 17, 2014 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been married for 10 years so I may not be the best one to answer this but when we were dating we tried to talk at least once a day when we could on the phone(we didn't text back then).  Ours was different in that for a lot of it we were long distance so we didn't see each other as often.  I would say though that if he is saying that you need to think about what you both want out of a relationship.  Even with us being married this long DH still has things he does apart from me sometimes although we do spend a lot of time as a family.  Things won't change just because you get married or whatever so if you feel he wants different things then you he may.  I would just really think what you both want long term and then go from there.  Good luck. 

a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:43 PM
I would think talking once a day is sufficient. I also am good with seeing each other once to 2 times a week. I like my space
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)