Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 4:13 PM
  • 242 Replies
1 mom liked this

hugsWelcome to the Advice for Moms group!

This is a great place to find advice or support for parenting issues, relationship problems, product purchases, and anything in between!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

If you're dealing with a particular issue you'd like support or advice for, please click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group to post about it in a new thread so members will be more likely to see your post.

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself! And once you've replied, quote and reply to other moms who have introduced themselves, too!

I hope you enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsixangels
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:22 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi everyone.Im Colleen. Im Mom to 6 and grandma to 1 and another on the way. I am from MN but now live in fl

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:35 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi everyone. I'm Luci. I live near Daytona Beach, Florida with my dh and 13 year old dgd is hear part time. I have two grown sons, both married, and dh has 3 grown kids and 5 grands, unfortunately we don't get to see them but a couple times a year since they live in Pa and NJ. I love to cook and bake, quilt & sew and we like to travel and try different restaurants. Looking forward to getting to know you.

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:16 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi everyone! I'm Lynn and have been a member of this group for quite some time. I just turned 41 and I have an 8 year old son. My husband and I have been together going on 22 years and married going on 12 years.

I was a praticing Cosmetologist from 1992- December 2005. I left that behind to become a sahm just a month before my son was born. I'm predominantly a sahm but also have my own homebased craft business that I created in 2006.

Burburry
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:38 PM
4 moms liked this

Hi everyone, i am Irum. mom of 3 kids, gals ages 3, 1+ and a boy 6+ (years& months resp). I live in Pakistan and am a stay at home mommy :)

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:13 PM

Hello, Irum! I have two sons, and I enjoyed being a stay at home mom. :)  How are you today?

Quoting Burburry:

Hi everyone, i am Irum. mom of 3 kids, gals ages 3, 1+ and a boy 6+ (years& months resp). I live in Pakistan and am a stay at home mommy :)

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, Lynn! Glad to meet you! I enjoyed being a sahm. I had a small crafts business also, not much more than a hobby from which I made a little money, really.

Quoting ceciliam:

Hi everyone! I'm Lynn and have been a member of this group for quite some time. I just turned 41 and I have an 8 year old son. My husband and I have been together going on 22 years and married going on 12 years.

I was a praticing Cosmetologist from 1992- December 2005. I left that behind to become a sahm just a month before my son was born. I'm predominantly a sahm but also have my own homebased craft business that I created in 2006.

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Hi, Luci! I also have two grown sons, and 5 grandchildren, plus one on the way. :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi everyone. I'm Luci. I live near Daytona Beach, Florida with my dh and 13 year old dgd is hear part time. I have two grown sons, both married, and dh has 3 grown kids and 5 grands, unfortunately we don't get to see them but a couple times a year since they live in Pa and NJ. I love to cook and bake, quilt & sew and we like to travel and try different restaurants. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:17 PM

Hi, Colleen! I am Barb. Congratulations on the new grandchild on the way. Do you know the gender yet?

Quoting momofsixangels:

Hi everyone.Im Colleen. Im Mom to 6 and grandma to 1 and another on the way. I am from MN but now live in fl

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:55 PM

I'm jealous. Wish there was one on the way here, but I think they're all done. Do they live nearby?

Quoting Bmat:

Hi, Luci! I also have two grown sons, and 5 grandchildren, plus one on the way. :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Not nearly as close as I'd like. 1 1/2 to 2 hours on busy roads. :( 

Quoting SweetLuci:

I'm jealous. Wish there was one on the way here, but I think they're all done. Do they live nearby?

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting SweetLuci:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)