Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

UPDATE on sons ex GF vent

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:46 AM
  • 18 Replies

They had their first court date. She brought her mom thinking she could have her lie as well but the judge told her to go sit in the back of the courtroom. It went well. They are giving my son the opportunity to go through mediation because of her giving the wrong address. He just had to write up why he felt he deserved another chance. It was easy. He just stated its all about CONTROL. She manipulates situations to fit her needs. He took the conversation that she used against him and told exactly how and why she used it. Apparently they believed him because it was stated that either parent will  contact at a "reasonable" hour not the 10-11 pm bs she pulls. She wanted sole custody and didn't get it. My son showed that he wants to be more involved in the boys lives than she allows. Its not over but its a good start.

Her latest BS. She has constantly blamed my son leaving anytime the boys act up or if something goes wrong that she can't handle. She will tell him that its all his fault that the boys are misbehaving because he left them. She'll say that the he can't keep coming in and out of their lives, that they don't understand. He has to remind her that she kicked him out. I think she thinks if she keeps playing mind games with the boys he'll come back. Weird way of doing it but this is how she works. 

The youngest boy has asthma and recently found out he was allergic to dust mites and somehow she managed to put it all on my son. Its all his fault she says.  She told him the boys aren't allowed to go over his house until he gets it mite free. He asked how it was "his" house that he's allergic to since they only stay over one night a week. After spending over a hundred dollars to get his place up to her standards he was allowed to take them. However when he picked them up she and her parents didn't do a thing to insure their place was mite free. He was pissed especially since they have a cat and the boys are supposed to stay down in their apartment.  She made no effort to do a thing. Now the oldest (4) is acting up, biting, kicking, peeing his pants ect. He's had some accidents and has been fresh with my son also but he just deals with it. He's good that way. He doesn't lay the blame on her. She will never be accountable she finds it easier to blame him.

This girl never ceases is amaze me. I've vented before so if I repeat myself I'm apologizing a up front.

Her latest antic. She went to the courthouse to get an emergency order to stop my son from seeing the boys. Her claims where that she feared he would kidnap the boys if he took them for an overnight. He is violent and she feared for their safety. My son found out yesterday that even though they have a court date her emergency order was denied. She did this because she wanted to talk to the boys at 10 at night. My son said to call in the morning because it was late and  he just settled them in and she'll get them worked up. She said to either put them on the phone or she's coming to get them. My son said this is going to stop,  call in the morning, he repeated. She starts rambling how she has every right to talk to them, my son told her to grow  the f  up and he wasn't going to put up with her threats anymore and the boys aren't going anywhere tonight, call in the morning. She took every thing and twisted it to make him sound unfit. Every word was BS including her monthly expenses. He got the court order a few days later. She asked that he not see them until March. He got the court order in January.

Sad part the sheriff severed him on a day that my son had them. The older child thought his dad was being arrested. He missed two court dates that he didn't know about.. She told him both times after the date. He went to the courthouse to find out why he didn't get the dates when he was suppose to go. He only had the March court date not the two prior or the child classes he was suppose to take before the date. He told them he never got them in the mail. They said they did mail them to his home address and they were returned. He told them he can't get mail where he lives and uses my address for mail which his GF knew . He asked how they got that address since the original court date was mailed to him. They said the GF told them to mail everything else to this address. She totally set him up knowing where he lives you have to have a PO box  so the case was dismissed since he was a no show. He had to write why he felt he deserved another court date to see the boys. I am hoping the judge will let him have his court date.

They have always had a semi visitation schedule set by her which my son usually follows. There are times when he gets stuck at work or gets called in and has to change the time or day. This is when she gets vengeful. She will call him an unfit or horrible father because he is putting his job before his kids. Then when he goes to get them she'll say they made plans and he should have called first. He has several texts asking him to take the boys or demanding he take them since she served him. If she fears for her children why put them in a situation that they could get kidnapped or abused.  These are the games she's played since day one. I hope the judges sees how she uses the boys against my son.

by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tcallisto
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Wow. She is something else. Judges see that stuff so often, they will see right through her. The best advice I have is to have your document everything with dates, times and circumstances. No matter how trivial. That was they see the consistency. What the mom doesn't know, is the kids see right through it also. They observe more than we will ever know. Good luck!! I have been there, but my problem wasn't the ex, it was the new wife. 

othermom
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:38 AM

That is so messed up

a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 10:25 AM
That is crazy. I hope he gets it all worked out
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Mar. 5, 2014 at 12:59 PM

Wow! Sounds like a big mess:(

karenax
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 7:34 AM

Thanks ladies. She and her family are great at manipulation. She lives with her parents and collects TANIF. He was paying her 800 a month from day one up until he lost his job. He continued paying her through his savings and then had to lower the payments in half. He is now working 2 part time jobs to make ends meet. She thought she could get more from him so she had him served with a CS order thinking she would get more but the CS unit said he was to pay 100 a week and they garnished his wages. She constantly called him demanding for more CS that she felt he still owed her. She was keeping tract when he first lowered the amount and felt he owed her over a thousand in back CS. She went as far as saying she talked to the CS unit and they agreed. He called and that conversation never took place.

She is so sneaky, when they were together she and her sister took my sons W2 and filed without his knowledge. They tried to do the same after she kicked him out. He forgot it when he packed his things so he went back for it when she wasn't home. She demanded he return it immediately.

He is so happy they are not together but she will make his life miserable for as long as she can.

nuts4scouts
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:51 AM

He needs a good lawyer.

SissySmurf
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:01 AM

Wow, what a huge psycho. I know so many people who are going thru this. Kudos to your son for steppin' up and wantin' to continue havin' somethin' to do with the boys. It's remarkable how many people would have walked away by now - I know a friend of mine who did. The harassment, the psychotic behavior, and all that becomes too much and he just couldn't be bothered with it anymore. 

I'm prayin' he gets his day in court. Sounds to me like that's EXACTLY what he needs.  

karenax
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:44 AM

It's all about her having the power and control. My son said her mom (still married)  treats her dad the same way. I told him years ago to take a good look because that's his future.

I'm surprised TANIF hasn't questioned her on her financial affidavit. My son added up her monthly expenses and it came to over 2 thousand dollars. She claims she pays her parents 700 a month for "rent" plus she pays all utilities and 500 a month in groceries. All this from 400 a month CS. She doesn't work. I've heard about stretching a dollar but what she claims was ridiculous.

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:33 AM

I think it is so sad when parents use their children like this. I pray they get this all sorted out for the kids, not themselves. 

kerryket
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:12 AM
What a shame people can't be decent and co parent the kids instead of manipulating them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)