Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

What do you have planned for the coming week?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:14 AM
  • 62 Replies

Anything fun?

by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Lunch with some friends. Getting my husband's hand x-rayed to see if he still needs to wear the brace.

momofsixangels
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Still trying to find a place to live.Going to get ready to have another garage sale

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Garage sales are great for cleaning things out.

Quoting momofsixangels:

Still trying to find a place to live.Going to get ready to have another garage sale

othermom
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Volunteering on friday. Might go to do some shopping with my MIL on Thursday, if I don't let my anxiety get the best of me. She lives 30 miles away and I would have to take the bus to get to the town she lives and it freaks me out

othermom
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:19 AM

Quoting momofsixangels:

I have never had a garage sale, but I love to go to them

balagan_imma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I get to take the dog back to the caridiologist to see if his meds are helping. Then I spend the rest of the week volunteering at DS2's school. We are stuffing bags for our holiday called Purim, which is next weekend.

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:21 AM

When I lived in the city I took the bus all the time and loved the convenience. I hope it works out for you.

Quoting othermom:

Volunteering on friday. Might go to do some shopping with my MIL on Thursday, if I don't let my anxiety get the best of me. She lives 30 miles away and I would have to take the bus to get to the town she lives and it freaks me out

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:21 AM

MIL is coming to visit on Wednesday till Thursday the following week.  I will have to clean the house. 

Getting a pool heater right now so I can swim tomorrow when it warms up.  I should have done this a couple weeks ago when I first got down here. 

momofsixangels
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Quoting othermom:

Where do you volunteer at?

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:22 AM

I hope your dog is doing well.

Please tell me about the bags for Purim? What goes in them? Who gets them?

Quoting balagan_imma:

I get to take the dog back to the caridiologist to see if his meds are helping. Then I spend the rest of the week volunteering at DS2's school. We are stuffing bags for our holiday called Purim, which is next weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN