Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

HELP! Not sure whats going on....but, i know i love my husband...

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 9:03 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

I dont understand whats going on...im at a loss...

I recently had a chemical pregnancy and am not sure if it has something to do with it. 
Anyways, We have been married for 5 years. We have a beautiful 3 year old...

This has been bothering me for awhile...

I am for some reason no long attracted to him. We were just given the go ahead to try again for another baby but, im doing everything i can to try and avoid it because im just not interested in doing anything with him. :( His breath is horrible...he just showered last night and shaved i thought maybe that was the problem but, nope not it...i still am uninterested...:(
He has a lot of mental problems going on right now and ive been his support maybe that has something to do with it..... 

HELP HELP HELP

Anyone else gone through this or going through this? 

by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
turtle07
by Rhiannon on Mar. 11, 2014 at 9:04 AM
Hugs
williams81209
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Thanks i can definitely use it. I have clue what is going on. I do want another baby...but, sadly right now in my head i dont want one with him...but, i love him he's my husband.

im just stuck :(

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 9:22 AM
Get counseling for yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:53 PM

I'm sorry, I have no advice. :(

I hope you can figure it out.

sarahfaith123
by Sarah on Mar. 11, 2014 at 2:15 PM
I bet it's him unloading the mental problems on you. In moderation I could deal with that or even a normal amount but over and over it would become a turn off for me, too. Hope the situation improves so u can try for your baby etc.
countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Mar. 11, 2014 at 11:15 PM

My guess is that it is a combination of things.  You may be going through some depression from your loss(I am so sorry for your loss) and that depression may be impacting you in that way.  I would definitely consider if you might have some depression and if so get it treated.  You say he also has a lot of issues and it could also be that you have had to take care of him a lot lately and your mind has kind of made him a child that needs care and not a partner so much at the moment and of course that would turn you off as well.  I would say hold off on trying again until you can both get in a good place mentally.  Hugs. 

karenax
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:42 AM

I've been in you situation. I don't unfortunately don't have any answers. I was good with mine until I realized he wasn't the man I thought he was. He too has mental issues that he blames on everyone else. He will only admit to OCD and uses that excuse to put our family in financial debt and a lot of other problems. He also doesn't take care of himself, his breath is horrendous, he takes whores baths rather than shower. I checked out years ago. 

sarahmargaret24
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:50 AM
Good Luck I hope everything works out! Sorry I don't have much advice on this...
momofsixangels
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Yep.I am.Half the time I cant even look at him. I have no interest in him at all

jessicasmom1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:11 AM

I went through something similar when I lost SO baby .. and the dr gave the go ahead ... I was still not over losing our first let alone try for another after a horrible miscarriage so I did everything possible Not to get pregnant again, Best of luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)