Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Febreeze Allergy?

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:45 AM
  • 8 Replies

I almost never watch commercials anymore due to recording most of what I watch and skipping them, lol.  I did catch one today that was for Febreeze Allergy Reducer.  My kids and DH have a lot of allergies and it said it helped get like 95% out of things like couches and pillows and such.  Has anybody used it and noticed a difference?

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
a_and_j_momma
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I have never tried it
momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Never tried it.I have used febreeze and it made me sneeze

Aramat34
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Can't see how spraying chemicals around could help allergies at all?

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:42 AM

I'm not sure I would trust it. I looked it up and it doesn't mention being safe for kids or pets. I do use an anti-allergen spray from a company that specializes in allergies (Allersearch), which you can find on-line at the Allergy Store. Allersearch is non toxic and safe for use around pets and kids.

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Thanks for the tip!  Have you used the other one for long?  Does it seem to help?

Quoting ceciliam:

I'm not sure I would trust it. I looked it up and it doesn't mention being safe for kids or pets. I do use an anti-allergen spray from a company that specializes in allergies (Allersearch), which you can find on-line at the Allergy Store. Allersearch is non toxic and safe for use around pets and kids.

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:55 AM

I've used it for a couple years now, along with, regular dusting and I run air purifiers. I do notice a difference.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Thanks for the tip!  Have you used the other one for long?  Does it seem to help?

Quoting ceciliam:

othermom
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Never tried it

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on Mar. 14, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Thanks, I will have to check it out!

Quoting ceciliam:

I've used it for a couple years now, along with, regular dusting and I run air purifiers. I do notice a difference.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting ceciliam:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)