Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Any fun plans for this weekend?

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 9:15 AM
  • 37 Replies

What are you planning this weekend?

by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fudgybuddymom
by Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Relaxing today with me daughter Molly. Tomorrow she is going to run in the Shamrock Run with our friend Noelle while Noelle's mom Cathy & I sit on the sidelines cheering them on.Afterward we'll prob go to Stewart's for a free ice cream cone just for wearing green.

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Mar. 15, 2014 at 10:50 AM

We are going to the museum tomorrow, but nothing much today. I need to wash diapers.....I really need to wash diapers. 

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 12:20 PM

We went to a fish fry at a nearby church last night. The entertainment was a Clogging group. It was a lot of fun. Today we're going out toa late lunch with friends, they call it "linner", then going to check out all the wierd motorcycles in Daytona Beach.

momma2b2008
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 12:22 PM
We are going to look at a couple of cars today, I'm not happy at all to be going through this process again. :-/
lilmama8408
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 12:28 PM
Was ganna hVe date night with hubs but DS needed emergency surgery. So im hospital bound
waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Packing. My husband and about 30 guys are going to our new house and having a fix it day. We want to be moved into it by next weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:47 PM

A garage sale.Not doing that great. Its such a nice day out everyone is probably at the beach

aurora.dove
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Catching up on housework mostly, have some friends coming tomorrow evening to hang out. Other than that not much. How are you? How's your mom?

momofsixangels
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 2:17 PM

Quoting Mommy2justone:

We are going to the museum tomorrow, but nothing much today. I need to wash diapers.....I really need to wash diapers. 

That sounds nice.The museum I mean lol

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 15, 2014 at 9:18 PM

Have a great time! and best of luck to them!

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Relaxing today with me daughter Molly. Tomorrow she is going to run in the Shamrock Run with our friend Noelle while Noelle's mom Cathy & I sit on the sidelines cheering them on.Afterward we'll prob go to Stewart's for a free ice cream cone just for wearing green.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)