Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Tiny feet

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 5:45 PM
  • 10 Replies
My 10 month old is wearing a size 3 shoe. Her feet seem so tiny!! Like little doll feet! Does anybody else have a 10 Month old and if so what size shoes does he or she wear?
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-PB
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Honestly, I didn't buy shoes for my dd until she could walk which was about 13 months.  I think she wore a size 4.  Love those tiny lil'feet!  Lol

mychinababy
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Sounds about right to me. My niece is two and wears a four. She does have small feet.
WILDCATGAL78
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:43 PM

My daughter is 13 months and has freakishly small feet. She can still wear shoes that are 6-9 or 9-12 months. I went to buy her some shoes and even the 3's were a little bit big but I figure eventually she'll grow into them.

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:57 PM
My dd was tiny and still is. She is 90lbs 4ft 10 and is 20 years old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:17 PM
I never bought shoes that early. My 15 month old wears a size 4.
Skhart88
by Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 3:56 PM
Yea I wasn't planning to buy them this early but she has started walking and refuses to be carried and i wanted to take her to the park so I just got some little tennis shoes for her :)

Quoting -PB:

Honestly, I didn't buy shoes for my dd until she could walk which was about 13 months.  I think she wore a size 4.  Love those tiny lil'feet!  Lol

Skhart88
by Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Awe so many teenie tiny feet! I guess she has pretty average feet for her age then :) I was just surprised because my feet are huge. I'm not even 5'6" and I wear a 9.5 - 10
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 3:58 PM
That sounds normal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmy526
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 5:53 PM

My dd wore a 2 at a yr old, and her feet were so small, she couldn't walk yet..finally at 16mos, her feet grew to a size 4 and she started walking. 

Mommy2justone
by Mommy2justtwo on Mar. 19, 2014 at 6:25 PM

my 13 month old has about the same size feet. He wears a 2 or 3 size shoe, but we just keep socks on him when it's cold. He isn't walking yet so we want to give his feet a chance to develope the right muscles when he is learning to walk before putting shoes on him. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN