Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

How many hours of sleep do you get?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 9:51 AM
  • 78 Replies

Poll

Question: How many hours of sleep do you get a day? Do you feel that you get enough sleep?

Options:

3 or fewer?

4-5

6-7

8-9

more than 9

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 60

View Results

by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 9:58 AM

With my 8 month old who was born prematurely I am lucky if it spans out to 3hrs. He is not a good sleeper and still wakes up frequently throughout the night and takes like 10 minute naps, lol.

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:21 AM

You must be so tired!

Quoting natural_s:

With my 8 month old who was born prematurely I am lucky if it spans out to 3hrs. He is not a good sleeper and still wakes up frequently throughout the night and takes like 10 minute naps, lol.

lucky2Beeme
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:34 AM

The  amount of sleep I get varies a lot. I have some health issues that interfere with my  sleep.   Some nights 4 some 8. Never continuous.

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:48 AM

I am I think I am just a walking zombie right now. He just had a sleep study done and they were like is he like this all the time? Yup sure is, lol.

Quoting Bmat:

You must be so tired!

Quoting natural_s:

fudgybuddymom
by Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:52 AM

No,cause I wake up at least 2x during the night to go to the BR or eat & then I wake up early even on weekends!

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

awww.  ((hugs))

Quoting natural_s:

I am I think I am just a walking zombie right now. He just had a sleep study done and they were like is he like this all the time? Yup sure is, lol.

Quoting Bmat:

You must be so tired!

Quoting natural_s:

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:57 AM

It is frustrating when a person could sleep in but then wakes up early anyway. :(

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

No,cause I wake up at least 2x during the night to go to the BR or eat & then I wake up early even on weekends!

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Varies . 15 month old wakes around 2-3 times a night to nurse. Last night he actually slept from 8-4.30.
newwifenmom
by Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
8 or 9, most times I feel well rested
Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:19 AM

4 seems so little!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

The  amount of sleep I get varies a lot. I have some health issues that interfere with my  sleep.   Some nights 4 some 8. Never continuous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)