Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

What do you have planned for the week?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am to have lunch with friends on Wednesday, weather permitting. Getting a perm on Friday.

by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 2:01 PM
Replies (11-19):
KristinD1988
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I have school, attempting to do HW while my daughter is napping, cleaning and Friday I'm going dress shopping for my friends wedding and hopefully a much deserved 'date night' with my BF this weekend.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I think I'm getting jealous of your lunch dates lol!

This week is normal again. My 5yo started her softball so that practice got added into the mix. 

Otherwise it's school for the kids and I, making  sure the house is livable lol, and work. Nothing super fun for this weekend but maybe ride bikes with dh. I'm trying to sway him into other hobbies besides those that CONSUME him.  :(

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 26, 2014 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for the update! :) 

Quoting Mom2Just1:

I have a dr's app on Monday to hear baby's heartbeat and check up.  (update it went well!)

Church on Wed.

Thursday-Connor has a field trip to the capital, soccer practice.

Saturday-First soccer game

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 26, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Happy Birthday to your son! What fun activities!

Quoting thatgirl70:

Well half the week has passed, so all I have left for it to celebrate my son's 7th birthday, which is Friday. Going to have lunch with him at school and then go out and finish shopping for his present. We're having a party for him at the local kid's science museum on Saturday (the night before, they have a Parent's Night Out and he wants to go to that too) and he's looking forward to that.

Not really much else planned.

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 26, 2014 at 2:28 PM

I hope you get your date night. :)  Have fun shopping! What knd of dress do you have in mind?

Quoting KristinD1988:

I have school, attempting to do HW while my daughter is napping, cleaning and Friday I'm going dress shopping for my friends wedding and hopefully a much deserved 'date night' with my BF this weekend.

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 26, 2014 at 2:29 PM

You have busy times!

LOL about my lunch dates.  It is an easy way to get together with friends.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

I think I'm getting jealous of your lunch dates lol!

This week is normal again. My 5yo started her softball so that practice got added into the mix. 

Otherwise it's school for the kids and I, making  sure the house is livable lol, and work. Nothing super fun for this weekend but maybe ride bikes with dh. I'm trying to sway him into other hobbies besides those that CONSUME him.  :(

atlmom2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

My friend left yesterday.  Today I wanted for guys to deliver my headboards and put my guest beds together. 

I am scrapbooking with 2 groups Saturday and Sunday and it may rain so that was a good plan.  Tomorrow and Friday some pool time and maybe a facial and pedicure.  If not pedicure and facial will probably be Monday. 

KristinD1988
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:34 PM

I'm a bridesmaid so it's not so much what I have in mind but what she has for us. She picked out a tube top dress, light grey, floor length, flowy. Very beautiful. Going to try them on and to check out some more and if we don't find anything else, those are it.Thank you! Looks like date night is Saturday night :)

Quoting Bmat:

I hope you get your date night. :)  Have fun shopping! What knd of dress do you have in mind?

Quoting KristinD1988:

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:07 PM

Ahhh, the dress sounds lovely, and I like the idea of the grey also. Enjoy date night!

Quoting KristinD1988:

I'm a bridesmaid so it's not so much what I have in mind but what she has for us. She picked out a tube top dress, light grey, floor length, flowy. Very beautiful. Going to try them on and to check out some more and if we don't find anything else, those are it.Thank you! Looks like date night is Saturday night :)

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting KristinD1988:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)