Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

twins maybe? (With picture)

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:25 AM
  • 13 Replies
I'm 7 weeks pregnant! (Or I will be tomorrow.) This is my second pregnancy but I'm already showing. I felt the baby(s?) move yesterday and so did my mom! I have had extreme nausea and fatigue. My boobs hurt to the point I can't wear a bra anymore and even my shirt rubbing against them hurt!! I can't keep any food down and just the smell of food makes me want to throw up. I haven't been to the dr yet bc I dnt have insurance and dnt have the money to pay upfront dr bill/ultrasound! I did some research yesterday because everyone is telling me I'm having twins! I just want some opinions/thoughts from other moms (singletons or twins)! What do you think? report
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenn8604
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Find a pregnancy resource center and do another pregnancy test and the free us there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MS_mommy1014
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Health dept confirmed the pregnancy just have to wait for my insurance to become active to actually see the dr
rgba
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this
There is no way to know without an ultrasound. I was already showing at 7 weeks with just 1.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leahsmom0201
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:31 AM
Could you possibly be further along then you thought? Im a singleton mom so the only thing is the movement that sounds off to me... But I honestly dont know. Congratulations! And enjoy :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MS_mommy1014
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:33 AM
That is what I thought at first but after my research I'm just not sure!

Quoting leahsmom0201: Could you possibly be further along then you thought? Im a singleton mom so the only thing is the movement that sounds off to me... But I honestly dont know. Congratulations! And enjoy :)
The_Doodle
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

You will show earlier with your second pregnancy and will also have different symptoms. I had a very easy start with my first pregnancy but had all the symptoms you listed for my current one.

Raeann11
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:41 AM

I always show early and I have singletons. Everyone is different in showing and symptoms no matter if it's one or two. I will say my friend that had twins at 32 weeks you still couldn't tell she was pregnant and she hardly had any symptoms. She just had high blood pressure which is why at 32 weeks she had to have her girls.

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:38 PM
Nothing you have said indicates twins. I highly doubt you're feeling movement. Babies don't even have limbs at 7 weeks. Lol
SissySmurf
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Exactly what I was thinkin'...

You're either further than you think you are or it's a gas bubble or somethin' you or your mom were feelin' - or wishful thinkin'..  I can understand the showing - especially if you are built small but yeah, the baby is so tiny at 7 weeks. If they did have limbs (which I don't think they do?) they couldn't move/kick you now with enough strength for you to feel it.  

Quoting Mom2Just1: Nothing you have said indicates twins. I highly doubt you're feeling movement. Babies don't even have limbs at 7 weeks. Lol

a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:57 PM
I don't think you really felt movement. You could be bloated, have water retention, gas, etc. at this early in a pregnancy your uterus isn't likely to be above your pelvic bone
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)