Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

twins maybe? (With picture)

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm 7 weeks pregnant! (Or I will be tomorrow.) This is my second pregnancy but I'm already showing. I felt the baby(s?) move yesterday and so did my mom! I have had extreme nausea and fatigue. My boobs hurt to the point I can't wear a bra anymore and even my shirt rubbing against them hurt!! I can't keep any food down and just the smell of food makes me want to throw up. I haven't been to the dr yet bc I dnt have insurance and dnt have the money to pay upfront dr bill/ultrasound! I did some research yesterday because everyone is telling me I'm having twins! I just want some opinions/thoughts from other moms (singletons or twins)! What do you think? report
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Replies (11-13):
nurse1997
by Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Lol NO and if you cant afford insurance than why are u having a baby ........ UGH another case of not so smart people having babies !!!

momofsixangels
by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:49 AM

You would have to have an ultrasound or a blood test to check your hcg count to see if its  really high. GL

mamamiajk
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:43 PM

I had twins myself....and yes you do show early BUT there is no way you can feel them at 7weeks. I had my period for the first 3 mths but also was sick at the smell of a lot of thing. I finally went to my OB after my SO asked me if I was pregnant and not telling him. This after the year before I was told I could no longer conceive because of my medical problems. Guess what? Gave birth 2 months early 2 twin boys born on their dads Birthday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)